WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed

4 posters

Go down

we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed Empty we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Former NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr. Edgar Mitchell — a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission — claims aliens exist.

He says extraterrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions — but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview in Birmingham, England, that sources at NASA who had had contact with aliens described the beings as "little people who look strange to us."

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a "small gray" — short, slight frame, large eyes and large head.

Mitchell also claimed human technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as the aliens' and "had they been hostile," he warned "we would be been gone by now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390161,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed Empty Re: we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed

Post by Stephanie Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Sam what do you think? Has ET visited us? Have you ever had a close encounter? I think you should add a poll to this thread.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed Empty Re: we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 am

Stephanie wrote:Sam what do you think? Has ET visited us? Have you ever had a close encounter? I think you should add a poll to this thread.

Good question Steph, ....and "Yes", I believe it entirely possible that ET has visited us.

Historical landmarks, historical writings including the Bible make mention of extraterristeral events and historical pictures, glyphs, decorations and small objects depicit things that suggest an ET visitation.

And any attempt to try explaining the Mayan's knowledge of our galaxy is futile.

And Area 51 is a closely guarded secret and our Government never has shown the public what was found at Roswell, NM, ....... they just told us "what they found".

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 am

I find it impossible to think there isn't other life out there in the universe. I find it nearly impossible to believe there isn't life out there at least as intelligent than we are. I think its is very likely beings exist that are more intelligent, civilized, and technologically advanced. I say this because I believe they have been here and they obviously haven't harmed us or our planet.

Unless we can blame "climate change" on them. Who knows what they might be doing to mess with us! LOL
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 am

Stephanie wrote:Unless we can blame "climate change" on them. Who knows what they might be doing to mess with us! LOL

But that begs the question, ...... "Why would they want to mess with us?"

Now what was the Star Treck motto, ..... "Go and observe, but don't mess with."

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:59 am

Star Trek was Science Fiction. Sammy, do you really believe that if ET landed here, or if one day we discover life on another planet, we would just leave them alone? No, we'd slice 'em and dice 'em and interrogate them if we can figure out a way to communicate.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 am

Steph, that is because we are not a truly civilized society.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:11 am

Exactly, which is why I included civilized in my post. People are freaked out by the thought of more intelligent life in the universe that could travel here because they know what we would do. We'd go and probe them eight ways to Sunday, perform painful experiments on them all in the name of science. Meanwhile we'd be working mighty hard trying to figure out how to pillage and utilize their natural resources.

I hope there's something better than us out there.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 am

But that begs the question, ...... "Why would they want to mess with us?"

Food animals? Slaves? Examples of what NOT to do with intelligence?

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:07 am

TerryRC wrote: But that begs the question, ...... "Why would they want to mess with us?"

Food animals? Slaves?

I believe either would entail a "transport problem".

TerryRC wrote: Examples of what NOT to do with intelligence?

"HA", me thinks maybe .... "Examples of what happens when intelligence is lacking."

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:16 am

I believe either would entail a "transport problem".

Why? They just need DNA samples to grow their own.

"HA", me thinks maybe .... "Examples of what happens when intelligence is lacking."

That should be obvious considering you only thought about them moving us, not our genes.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:40 am

we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed 33948 we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed 33948 we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed 33948 we would be been gone by now if ET had got POed 33948

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:02 am

Again, you have been had and you answer with emoticons.

How third grade of you!

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 am

Terry, why don't they get whale, elephant or dinosaur genes then they could raise big hunks of meat to chew on.

lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:28 am

Terry, why don't they get whale, elephant or dinosaur genes then they could raise big hunks of meat to chew on.

Perhaps they need something that only the brains of intelligent beings can provide.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 am

Well Sam do you think the Mayans had contact with extra-terrestrial beings?

That would be one way to explain how they developed so much knowledge in such primitive surroundings I guess.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 am

shermangeneral wrote:Well Sam do you think the Mayans had contact with extra-terrestrial beings?

That would be one way to explain how they developed so much knowledge in such primitive surroundings I guess.

Unless there existed a more intelligent society prior to our current one.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am

Also it could explain what happened to the Priestly Class, which seemingly disappeared for some reason somewhere around 900 AD.

Could they have been "raptured" by extra-terrestrials?

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum