WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TENANT GETS IT WRONG

2 posters

Go down

TENANT GETS IT WRONG Empty TENANT GETS IT WRONG

Post by Stephanie Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:41 pm

For Immediate Release Contact: Charles Minimah
Monday, August 25, 2008

TENANT GETS IT WRONG

Does she make this stuff up??

Charleston, WV - According to a story written by Mannix Porterfield and published last week in the Beckley newspaper (attached) Natalie Tennant claims the reason she has been ducking her opponent for this fall's election is he skipped a Charleston newspaper forum before the spring primary.

One problem Natalie... he wasn't invited!

According to Charles Minimah, the Republican candidate for the office of Secretary of State, no statewide Republican candidates who were unopposed on the primary ballot received invitations. Natalie is not being truthful and honest in her remarks as is clearly shown in the candidates forum invitation schedule (attached).

"I know I didn't receive an invitation," Mr. Minimah states.

“Seems to me that she is out of touch and deliberately wants to distort the facts with hopes that people will buy her false gimmick. Maybe she has me confused with her democratic opponent that missed the forum," Mr. Minimah offered. “That’s unlikely but funny that Natalie would make such an outlandish and glaring mistake in order to suit her purposes. If you're not paying real close attention, some folks might also get me confused with the other democratic primary opponents or would they?"

Mr. Minimah has offered a unique chance for Mrs. Tennant to make amends for her obvious gaffe.

Last week he issued an invitation to the democratic nominee to join him in developing a joint bi-partisan proposal to be presented by the winner of their November contest to the West Virginia Legislature, dealing with the abuse of office practiced by several West Virginia politicians during campaign years.

Mr. Minimah offered the invitation during a Press Conference where he outlined the electioneering practices of Attorney General Darrell McGraw. Minimah handed out several photographs of materials paid for by West Virginia taxpayers and purchased through the Attorney General's office, which are used for campaigning. He also produced a newspaper article detailing McGraw's expenditures of nearly $1,000,000.00 in ads featuring him or his name during the 2004 campaign when such expenditures in the three previous years were only around $30,000.00.

"Hopefully, Natalie will take advantage of this opportunity to get it right and step up to the plate for the people of West Virginia, to help insure honest and fair elections, " Minimah concludes.

http://www.register-herald.com/local/local_story_233200832.html
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TENANT GETS IT WRONG Empty Re: TENANT GETS IT WRONG

Post by ziggy Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 pm

I will vote for The Republican on this one- Secretary of State.

Tenant is but a pretty face for a traveling political circus.

BTW, Republican Betty Ireland is perhaps the best Secretary of State WV has had in my lifetime.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down