WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least Capito votes with her President...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At Least Capito votes with her President... - Page 2 Empty Re: At Least Capito votes with her President...

Post by sodbuster Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:24 am

Well steph let me repeat my answer as well. Although not word for word.

You are unable or unwilling to just disagree with someone you must call them a liar, distorter, political hack, or whatever derogatory term you think of.

You have done it to me as well as Anne Barth, and everyone who disagreed with you on President Bush's rescue bill.

So your calling Anne Barth a liar means nothing to me except you support her opponent.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

At Least Capito votes with her President... - Page 2 Empty Re: At Least Capito votes with her President...

Post by SamCogar Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:38 am

Stephanie wrote:Sherm,

Why doesn't Anne Barth talk about her own accomplishments?

Shermmy knows the answer to that question.

DUH, it is because she is a Democrat.

Everyone should know that Democrats hardly ever to never talk about their own accomplishments and that's because they never accomplish much of anything that benefits the general public.

And neither does anyone that electioneers for a Democrat candidate talk about their candidate's accomplishments..

Sherman doesn't.

And if you watched the debate last night you clearly seen and heard Obama badmouthing and criticizing McCain and the Republicans, ........ but you didn't see or hear him talk about his own accomplishments.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:58 am

sodbuster wrote:Well steph let me repeat my answer as well. Although not word for word.

You are unable or unwilling to just disagree with someone you must call them a liar, distorter, political hack, or whatever derogatory term you think of.

You have done it to me as well as Anne Barth, and everyone who disagreed with you on President Bush's rescue bill.

So your calling Anne Barth a liar means nothing to me except you support her opponent.

I'm not calling her a liar. She is a liar. She has lied repeatedly on air, and on her campaign website. I proved that.

So why won't you answer the questions?

So now you know that Anne Barth is lying, how does that make you feel? Do you want to elect another bold faced liar to the US Congress? Are you going to continue to promote this candidate who has to resort to lies and distortions of her opponent's record? Why doesn't Anne Barth talk about her own positions and her own accomplishments?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:37 pm

I have already answered your question.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:09 am

sodbuster wrote:I have already answered your question.

It wasn't one question. It was several. Here, I'll post them again for you.

So now you know that Anne Barth is lying, how does that make you feel? Do you want to elect another bold faced liar to the US Congress? Are you going to continue to promote this candidate who has to resort to lies and distortions of her opponent's record? Why doesn't Anne Barth talk about her own positions and her own accomplishments?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2