WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pedophile or just a child predator?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A pedophile or just a child predator? - Page 2 Empty Re: A pedophile or just a child predator?

Post by Aaron Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:28 am

I'm not defending Sam Ziggy. I didn't mention Sam and as far as I'm concerned, the conversation was between you and me. You're the one obsessed with Sam.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

A pedophile or just a child predator? - Page 2 Empty Re: A pedophile or just a child predator?

Post by SamCogar Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:18 am

ziggy wrote:I would, Sam, but as you have now told everyone that I have such a "disfunctional mind", it would make such tellings incredibly suspect.

So you just go ahead with the details of your theories of Ziggy's "haunted memories", and I will bow my head in appropriate deference to your psychic psychoanalysis of Ziggy. Your fiction is better than anyone's truth. So 'bring it on'.

Well, Zigster, ..... "the proof is in the pudding" ...... that you have been pasteing in these Forums.

No fiction from me Zig, I've only been pointed out what you have been posting.

A pedophile or just a child predator? - Page 2 49761 A pedophile or just a child predator? - Page 2 49761 A pedophile or just a child predator? - Page 2 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:20 am

Stephanie wrote:When one of you would like my opinion, just say the word and I'll be happy to give it.

Razz

Now Steph, I was good ....... until it got completely out of balance,

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:03 pm

SamCogar wrote:Well, Zigster, ..... "the proof is in the pudding" ...... that you have been pasteing in these Forums.

No fiction from me Zig, I've only been pointed out what you have been posting.

And I've pointed out what you've been posting, to wit;

SamCogar wrote:
A New York PTA official and a 13-year-old boy were allegedly caught in the back seat of an SUV behind an elementary school, police said.

Joan Tuckruskye, 44, and the boy were reportedly discovered partially unclothed in the parking lot outside Meadow Elementary School Friday night, according to Nassau County police. She allegedly told officers they were kissing.

Tuckruskye, a vice president with the Parent Teacher Association, was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was released without bail.

The boy, whose name was not released because he is a minor, attends the same school where Tuckruskye serves, Newsday reported. Investigators said the boy lied when asked about his age, telling officers he was 18.

Tuckruskye is a mother of three who's in charge of fundraising at the Baldwin Middle School PTA.

Tuckruskye's defense attorney, Brian Griffin, told Newsday that his client "is well-respected and very active in her community. She has never been in trouble nor arrested before."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468566,00.html
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:57 pm

You forgot the one I posted today. Razz

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2