WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Promises To "Restore Science"

3 posters

Go down

Obama Promises To "Restore Science" Empty Obama Promises To "Restore Science"

Post by ohio county Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 am

But what's his EPA going to do about ethanol?

Pretend that the state holding the nation's first political caucuses has a superior product that will not remove a commodity from the food chain, drive up prices, and force third world countries to clear swaths of the rainforest to support growing corn for ethanol - a net CO2 gainer?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnews/20090514/ts_usnews/ethanolrulingatestforobamaadministration

Think Obama will "restore science" at the expense of the first caucuses?
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Obama Promises To "Restore Science" Empty Re: Obama Promises To "Restore Science"

Post by SamCogar Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 am

Obama's "restore science" literally means ....... restore and/or increase funding for Global Warming proveing/solveing science programs at Colleges and Universities.

Those liberalism teaching Professors and the AGW fanatics will luv it.

More "free money" will only exacerbate the ranks of the "I believers".

Obama Promises To "Restore Science" 197570 Obama Promises To "Restore Science" 197570 Obama Promises To "Restore Science" 197570 ..... just what the world needs.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Obama Promises To "Restore Science" Empty Re: Obama Promises To "Restore Science"

Post by ohio county Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

I believe that he is very active all around us in trying to create new believers. I've not been prone to conspiracy theories but there are lots of weird things going on all around us.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

I'm not too big on conspiracy theories either. However, it's hard dismiss all the red flags.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down