Surely just an oversight

Go down

Surely just an oversight

Post by SamCogar on Fri May 21, 2010 10:33 am

Those ballots got stuck in the Ballot Box years ago and just fell out this year.

Lincoln official says dead cast absentee votes

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Lincoln County commissioner says he recognizes the names of at least 11 dead people on his county's absentee voter rolls.

Dr. Charles Vance, who's been on the commission for 10 years, said three of those voters were once patients of his, and he's certain they are dead.

The other eight, whom he said were from the Harts district, have been confirmed dead either through obituaries he has seen or by people he has talked to.

"The report I got this morning from around the courthouse is that there might be at least 80 (dead) people on that list," Vance said Wednesday.

http://www.dailymail.com/News/201005190953

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surely just an oversight

Post by SamCogar on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 am

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- An attorney for two candidates who lost in the Lincoln County primary election says suspicious activity on more than 100 of absentee ballot applications went unchecked by the county clerk.

Of those absentee ballots, about 90 percent favored one faction of Democratic candidates - including incumbent County Commissioner Thomas Ramey Jr. and Jerry Bowman, the current sheriff who is a candidate for clerk.

Peyton, who is preparing legal challenges to the election, said Wednesday after reviewing ballot applications his office found apparent violations of state. For instance, "well over 100" had neat, cursive script; then an "x" at the signature part; and then a signature in different handwriting

http://www.dailymail.com/News/statenews/201006021000

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:43 am

This is Lincoln County Sam. When I cast my first vote, I got one months free rent for my mom, which was $115.00 in 1984.
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:07 pm

I attended a meeting on Tuesday evening where the topic of election fraud came up. From what I heard Lincoln County's problems are nothing in comparison to what goes on in Logan.

What a shame.

-Ron Paul
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

I don't know if it's changed or not but once upon a time back in the day, Lincoln County made Logan County look tame.
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum