WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet!

3 posters

Go down

No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet! Empty No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet!

Post by ohio county Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:37 am

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/07/gop_moves_towar.php
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet! Empty Re: No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet!

Post by Stephanie Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

I think you're correct, Representative Capito cannot be Joe. Joe is off to Washington. I'd rather see Shelley run for Governor to replace Manchin and Mike Hall run to replace Capito. This would set her up quite nicely to challenge Jay, a victory I think she is more likely to achieve.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet! Empty Re: No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet!

Post by ohio county Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:05 pm

I think you're spot on.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

No More Stripey Suits: Carhartt in Every Closet!

I think ole' Shermangeneral is probably looking down at this topic name with a smile on his face. Smile
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Obviously I had Shermangeneral in mind when I started the thread. I don't think he was all that amused when I talked about bib overhauls and flannel shirts and Carhartt jackets. I miss him but I'll bet not as much as you...

ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

I recall that around Christmas time a few years ago on the forum here he mused that his favorite thing to get for Christmas would be a new pair of Carhartt coveralls- like they were as good as anything a man could hope for.

Yes, I miss him. His daughter graduated from law school in May- takes her WV bar exam week after next.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

I think about Sherm every day. I miss him too, the old coot. lol
I know how proud he always was of his daughter, he'd be so thrilled at her achievement.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down