WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting political demographic.

+3
ohio county
Aaron
SamCogar
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An interesting political demographic. - Page 2 Empty Re: An interesting political demographic.

Post by Aaron Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 am

Cato wrote:While you people are whining and moaning about the law and Mountain Top Removal, the National Debt reached 92.2 percent of GDP.

Just thought you might be interested!!!

Cato

Didn't Congress raise the debt ceiling? As so, the debt is legal.

Cheers
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

An interesting political demographic. - Page 2 Empty Re: An interesting political demographic.

Post by Cato Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:43 am

Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:While you people are whining and moaning about the law and Mountain Top Removal, the National Debt reached 92.2 percent of GDP.

Just thought you might be interested!!!

Cato

Didn't Congress raise the debt ceiling? As so, the debt is legal.

Cheers

Did I say it wasn't legal? I just pointed out that while Ziggy is wasting his time making an meaningless jesture, mostlikely to satisfy his sence of social injustice, the bags of puke also known as politicians, are continuing to spend this nation into bankrupsy. Additionally, they are continuing to erode what few liberties we have left.

Cheers right back at you!!!

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

And they've been doing it for about the past 150 years or so, which is about the time the first spending bill was passed that wasn't in line with Article 1 Section 8. I need to find that bill. I read an article years ago in which it was called the beginning of the end. I think the author was right.

PS...I mentioned it being legal because we both know Zig's a big liberal spender thus spending fits his agenda thus he would bring up the legality of the spending. Myself being a small government kind of guy don't really much care whether it's legal or not, I know it-like teachers classifications-is just plain wrong despite what the law says.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2