Why should you vote for Raese?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Why should you vote for Raese?

Post by TerryRC on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 am

The state of Virginia as stated rather emphatically that they WILL NOT complete the 4 lane portion of Corridor H linking it to I-81 from the planning phase more then 10 years ago. Even the late Robert Byrd, namesake of the Appalachian Highway System of which the Corridorís are a major part of could not force that state to complete the road. It is a road that quite literally will lead to the middle of nowhere.

Yet I still see "Corridor H, Build IT" signs all over Hardy County. THEY don't think it is pork.

You do.

See the inconsistency?

Call me ignorant all you like. The fact is that you want to point and say, "...that road project is pork but this one is not...".

Hypocritical, that is.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:44 am

Could you be any dumber? I'm talking about statistics that are proven and you're comparing them to citizenís signs in one county. Can you please pull your head out of your ass and educate yourself.

I don't want 35 federally funded to benefit me or because it's near me. I believe it should be funded by the federal government because it is an interstate thru-way, a major logistical trucking route. It wasn't designed that way, no one designated it as such and it wasn't planned but that is simply how it is and as such, it should be federally funded.

There are 6000 trucks and over 16,000 cars that travel that road daily. Numerous transportations publications and experts have deemed the road one of the most dangerous roads in America yet is is one of only a few sections of road among the most traveled corridors in the United States that is not part of the National Highway system.

I don't give a rats ass what your opinion is or what you do and do not call pork and I don't care if you think I am being inconsistent because it is clear to me, on this subject, you are dumber then a box of rocks. Itís no wonder Sam owns you as you talk an awful lot about stuff you clearly donít know a damn thing about.
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Manchin channels Dale Peterson:

" alt="" />

This ought to get him elected Alabama Ag Chairman!

ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:20 pm

He's gotta be kidding.

-Ron Paul
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 am

How about I'll vote for Raese because I like Joe as governor? How about I'll vote for Raese because I want him to serve two years and not get too comfortable? I think Raese is an arrogant gasbag but he also is true to his conservative principles. Two years and he'll be full of himself. Then, cut him off at the knees. What could go wrong?

ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2