WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed

+3
Aaron
Stephanie
ziggy
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 Empty Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed

Post by Cato Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 am

ziggy wrote:
It is obvious the shooting was commited by a nut.

And 9-11 was committed by 19 nuts who commandered airplanes. But you and Keli would blame a billion or so Muslims for it. So what's your point?

No disagreement from me, but alot of the muslim world celebrated that fact it happened. They danced in the streets in Jordan. One of the sand N*****s, a british convert, stated on one news program that "America needed a good sock in the nose for the millions of muslims we had killed". We heard nothing from the muslim world other than a constant drone of our support of Israel, including that one son of a whore from Saudi Arabia that brought a $15 million dollar check and then chastized the leadership of this nation during a memorial event for those killed at the towers. That was the only time I have ever been proud of a politician, Guillini (sp) handed the check back to the raghead and told him to keep it.

Obviously, by your comments you must support what happened on 9/11 and the people that commited such and act. I imagine you see them as free fighters or something in that regard. Obviously your agenda is to defend the atrocities that the muslim world inflicts on its people and is trying to inflict on the world and you'll use any act available to do so.

One last point with regard to your post, you are right I have an agenda with regard to muslims. They cannot be trusted and one had better understand that when they deal with them in anyway shape or form. Additionally, the muslim world is using the gutless and clueless left to further their aims and the left being completely ignorant trots right along.

I think it is absolutely pathetic you or any other leftist trash would even begin to use this tragety to further your aims. However, that is exactly what you have done.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 Empty Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 am

He played you like a violin Cato, just as every leftist liberal POS will play the media and conservative commentators to blame the right for this tragedy.

It's guys like you who walk right into the web they set that allows people the left to divert the attention off of the crap they're spewing and focus it back on the statements like the one you've posted above.

Ziggy is a liar and a manipulator and when he started this thread, he did so with the clear intention of blaming the religious right for this incident because he’s so bigoted in his convictions that he thought the right must be responsible for this young man’s actions.

When it turned out that this individual was a fellow Marxist, Ziggy knew the only way he could divert the conversation was to bring up Muslims and sure enough, that’s right where you went.

I'm sure you've made his day.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 am

Cato wrote:Obviously, by your comments you must support what happened on 9/11 and the people that commited such and act. I imagine you see them as free fighters or something in that regard. Obviously your agenda is to defend the atrocities that the muslim world inflicts on its people and is trying to inflict on the world and you'll use any act available to do so.

I am not defending anything. Aaron is correct in that you responded as we figured you would. Your attempt to somehow divert your own religious bigotries onto Ziggy and others is so blatantly obvious.

One last point with regard to your post, you are right I have an agenda with regard to muslims. They cannot be trusted and one had better understand that when they deal with them in anyway shape or form. Additionally, the muslim world is using the gutless and clueless left to further their aims and the left being completely ignorant trots right along.

No, Muslims are using your and others' blind hatred of anything you consider non-Christian and anti-Jewish to further their own political / social agendas. And you fall right into their schemes- in lockstep with most of the American political and religious right who never met a competing culture of competing Gods they didn't hate.

ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Arizona Massacre Prompts Political 'Cheap Shots'

When Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords collapsed outside the Safeway in Tucson Saturday morning, felled by a hail of bullets that killed six and wounded another 13 innocent people that had come to see her, some were quick to claim that the carnage was the product not merely of the tortured mind and trigger-happy fingers of the alleged shooter, 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner.

Rather, many on the American Left said the horror could be traced to the malign influence of American conservatives; members of the Tea Party; right-wing pundits Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck; former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin; and Fox News.

That was the narrative of culpability spun in the immediate aftermath of the shootings by some leading liberal commentators and Democratic politicians -- despite warnings from religious leaders, lawyers, academics, ethicists, reporters and historians that such a rush to judgment only further deepens the partisan divide in America, and further poisons its discourse.

Within minutes after the attempted assassination of Giffords -- indeed, at a point when it was still erroneously believed in many quarters that she was dead, and the identity of her shooter was not publicly known -- some commentators, absent any credible evidence, were already busily laying blame for the atrocity in political terms. Nobel Prize-winning economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman blogged at 3:22 p.m. ET Saturday: "We don't have proof yet that this was political, but the odds are that it was."

Krugman, in his blog post on the Times website, went on to mention Giffords' presence last year on Palin's "infamous crosshairs list." This was a map, disseminated by Palin's political action committee, SarahPAC, denoting the districts of 20 vulnerable House Democrats with images of crosshairs overlaid on each. The map was accompanied by a caption saying: IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND. Giffords herself, during her narrow campaign victory over a Tea Party-backed opponent last year, had complained about this choice of imagery, telling MSNBC: "The way that (Palin) has it depicted, the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district ...When people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action."
Read more here: http://www.foxnews.com/

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 pm

ziggy wrote:Your attempt to somehow divert your own religious bigotries onto Ziggy and others is so blatantly obvious.

Your bigotries are just as obvious Ziggy as you and Cato are two peas in a pod on that front. You started this thread with the sole purpose of shoving your sanctimonious, self-righteous attitude down Cato's throat.

The difference is Cato is a bigot acting on emotion and rage where as you are a lying and manipulative bigot wrapped up in your own misery from some long ago gold star that you have to find others to take out your frustrations on.

I actually feel sorry for you Frank. Sad.

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:Your attempt to somehow divert your own religious bigotries onto Ziggy and others is so blatantly obvious.

Your bigotries are just as obvious Ziggy as you and Cato are two peas in a pod on that front. You started this thread with the sole purpose of shoving your sanctimonious, self-righteous attitude down Cato's throat.

The difference is Cato is a bigot acting on emotion and rage where as you are a lying and manipulative bigot wrapped up in your own misery from some long ago gold star that you have to find others to take out your frustrations on.

I actually feel sorry for you Frank. Sad.

You niether know me or what drives me, so spare me the analysis.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 pm

I don't have to know you to know what you are. I see you in every racist and bigot I encounter and even though my analysis of you wasn't directed at you, it was dead on. People like you do more harm then good in every movement you undertake.

You're the small minority that the left points to when the majority is trying to tell others "Were not like that" only to be shouted down by someone just like you. And as on this forum, you usually shout the most and the loudest, drowning out the voice of true conservatives.

We all know you, just like we know Ziggy and every other bigot coming and going and if you don't like that, don't read my post. Is that simple enough for you?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Aaron wrote:I don't have to know you to know what you are. I see you in every racist and bigot I encounter and even though my analysis of you wasn't directed at you, it was dead on. People like you do more harm then good in every movement you undertake.

You're the small minority that the left points to when the majority is trying to tell others "Were not like that" only to be shouted down by someone just like you. And as on this forum, you usually shout the most and the loudest, drowning out the voice of true conservatives.

We all know you, just like we know Ziggy and every other bigot coming and going and if you don't like that, don't read my post. Is that simple enough for you?

I don't read many of your posts anyways because like Stephanie you really don't stand for anything. You whine piss and moan about the state of government, and then you sopprt the very things that have us where we are. Like Ziggy and most of the others that post here you think you have some sort of moral high ground. That is laughable to say the least. You all are as pathetically bigoted as I am, you are just too gutless to admit it. The difference is I admit my flaws and I stand up for what I believe. If it will make you happy, I'll admit I am a BIGOT.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 pm

You're full of shit Cato, you read every word I write just as you read every word Stephanie, Ziggy and everyone else writes, particularly if they are saying something you disagree with.

As for being a bigot, you're the worst kind, spouting the "I have a black friend" garbage in that you read Thomas Sowell and like Clarance Thomas and you honestly expect everyone to believe you are not a racist, but a realist.

In reality, you're just as bigoted and just as cowardace as the Grand Wizard of the KKK is with the difference being hides behind his robe and hood while you hide behind the tripe you try to feed everyone declaring you're something your not.

You get on her whinning about the black community but if you were suddenly in a room full of African Americans you damn sure wouldn't stand up and admit your flaws, stand up for what you believe and admit you are a BIGOT, you'd set on your hands and not utter a peep, to scared to "call a spade a spade."

And to top it off, you get on here and act like you actually possess convictions and that because you're willing to admit some bigotry, you're morally superior to others when the truth is you know nothing about convictions and when you speak of what you term the black community, that is your true feelsings about all minority groups save for a few Uncle Toms.

And you claim you have convictions.

Please.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:26 pm

to scared to "call a spade a spade."

OH my, my ..... Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352

That has been deemed a racist comment .... lol! lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm

SamCogar wrote:
to scared to "call a spade a spade."

OH my, my ..... Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 802352

That has been deemed a racist comment .... lol! lol! lol! lol!

No sir, it was not deemed racist. The accusation was made that it was a racist statement but you proved the accuser wrong. It is an acceptable term.

cheers cheers cheers
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Aaron wrote:You're full of shit Cato, you read every word I write just as you read every word Stephanie, Ziggy and everyone else writes, particularly if they are saying something you disagree with.

Don't bet anything you want to keep on it. Also, I eat my share of fiber, so I ain't full of much of anything.

Aaron wrote:As for being a bigot, you're the worst kind, spouting the "I have a black friend" garbage in that you read Thomas Sowell and like Clarance Thomas and you honestly expect everyone to believe you are not a racist, but a realist.

In reality, you're just as bigoted and just as cowardace as the Grand Wizard of the KKK is with the difference being hides behind his robe and hood while you hide behind the tripe you try to feed everyone declaring you're something your not.

You get on her whinning about the black community but if you were suddenly in a room full of African Americans you damn sure wouldn't stand up and admit your flaws, stand up for what you believe and admit you are a BIGOT, you'd set on your hands and not utter a peep, to scared to "call a spade a spade."

And to top it off, you get on here and act like you actually possess convictions and that because you're willing to admit some bigotry, you're morally superior to others when the truth is you know nothing about convictions and when you speak of what you term the black community, that is your true feelsings about all minority groups save for a few Uncle Toms.

And you claim you have convictions.

Oh did I upset poor widdle Aaron.

Po Widdle Arrwin wrote: Please.

I do what I can

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:59 pm

And here you said you didn't read my post. Another Cato lie. Keep it up and the only thing that will separate you and Ziggy is which party trough you feed at.

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 am

Aaron wrote:And here you said you didn't read my post. Another Cato lie. Keep it up and the only thing that will separate you and Ziggy is which party trough you feed at.

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 49761 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948

I've modeled my whole life after Ziggy, Stephanie, and you. Next thing you know, I'll either be in congress or sellng used cars!!!!

lol!

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 am

Cato wrote:I've modeled my whole life after Ziggy, Stephanie, and you. Next thing you know, I'll either be in congress or sellng used cars!!!!

lol!

Now that is funny, Cato. Thanks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Bigots unite. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. In all the years I've seen you two rubes posting, that's the first civil thing either of you has said to the other. I'm so glad I could bring you together.

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Aaron wrote:Bigots unite. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. In all the years I've seen you two rubes posting, that's the first civil thing either of you has said to the other. I'm so glad I could bring you together.

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 81632

At least I'm honest enough to admit I'm a bigot, that's more than I can say for some. I won't mention any names, however!

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Honest my ass. You try to blame your bigotry on the African American community by saying your feelings are a result what you deem their laziness and welfare leech mentality and excuse it by making comments that if they were all like Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas you wouldn't hate blacks.

If you've said it once, you've said it a hundred times on these very forums.

Cato wrote:I openly admit, that when I look at the black community as a whole I see a group of the most racist hateful people around who feel that whitie owes them a living. They must fell that way because as a community they support politicians that pass laws in that regard.

Cato wrote:The preception the black race presents is one of victimhood and hatred toward any group that has worked to better themselves. Don't believe me, watch how a majority of blacks are presented in media and how they act. I certainly don't see many complaining about they are pertrayed, so it must be that a majoirty of the black community agrees. It is the same as I have said with muslims, silence speaks volumes.

These are within the last few days. It's a common theme with you Honest Cato. I do have one question though since you're being honest.

What rank do you hold within your chapter of the KKK?

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Aaron wrote:Honest my ass. You try to blame your bigotry on the African American community by saying your feelings are a result what you deem their laziness and welfare leech mentality and excuse it by making comments that if they were all like Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas you wouldn't hate blacks.

If you've said it once, you've said it a hundred times on these very forums.

Cato wrote:I openly admit, that when I look at the black community as a whole I see a group of the most racist hateful people around who feel that whitie owes them a living. They must fell that way because as a community they support politicians that pass laws in that regard.

Cato wrote:The preception the black race presents is one of victimhood and hatred toward any group that has worked to better themselves. Don't believe me, watch how a majority of blacks are presented in media and how they act. I certainly don't see many complaining about they are pertrayed, so it must be that a majoirty of the black community agrees. It is the same as I have said with muslims, silence speaks volumes.

These are within the last few days. It's a common theme with you Honest Cato. I do have one question though since you're being honest.

What rank do you hold within your chapter of the KKK?

Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948 Arizona Congresswoman shot; two others killed - Page 2 33948

Imperial Lizard

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

And you would have us believe you don't read my post.

PAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Aaron wrote:And you would have us believe you don't read my post.

PAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are certainly welcome

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

You're contradicting yourself Honest Cato.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 am

Aaron wrote:You're contradicting yourself Honest Cato.

Thank you Aaron that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. I shall treasure this post always.

Without Wax,

Cato

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:22 am

Why is our debate (and the national debate) skewed? Why do we not debate removing paranoid schizophrenics of whom we are afraid from an atmosphere where they may harm us or themselves? Is it kinder that we relegate them to sleeping on subway grates or under bridges?
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am

ohio county wrote:Why is our debate (and the national debate) skewed? Why do we not debate removing paranoid schizophrenics of whom we are afraid from an atmosphere where they may harm us or themselves? Is it kinder that we relegate them to sleeping on subway grates or under bridges?

From the Wall Street Jounal

This is an interesting read.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next