WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Political Correctness

3 posters

Go down

More Political Correctness Empty More Political Correctness

Post by ohio county Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:39 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/18/states-join-obama-health-care-lawsuit-fla/

"We were just having a discussion about the Chicago mayoral race," King told viewers. "My friend Andy Shaw…used the term 'in the crosshairs' in talking about the candidates out there. We're trying, we're trying to get away from that language. Andy is a good friend, he's covered politics for a long time, but we're trying to get away from using that kind of language. We won't always be perfect, so hold us accountable when we don't meet your standards."

This is from a network that used to feature a program called "Crossfire". Network executives killed it because nobody watched it - except maybe the mentally unbalanced. Current network stars are simultaneously enrolled in the federal witness protection program.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

More Political Correctness Empty Re: More Political Correctness

Post by Stephanie Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm

LOL! I swear you should do stand-up!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 am

I'm much more comfortable with sit-down. I'm trying. I'm trying. I won't be perfect but please hold me to the higher standard.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 am

I think it was Shepherd Smith I was watching yesterday when he showed the video and was talking about that and I just shook my head when no one mentioned that "Crossfire" program.

Those Fox commentators need a good Producer or whoever with excellent recall to "whisper" those little goodies in their ears because there not effective iffen ya think of them "after the fact".

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down