Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Cato on Wed May 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Stephanie wrote:Religion makes people do crazy, sometimes really bad things. I don't see it as an either/or proposition.

Stephanie I do. Let's consider the firearms and control issue for a moment. To listen to many, one would think that guns cause people to commit murder and other gun violence. The arguement for gun control is that if one removes guns from the public then violence will decrease. That is as if saying guns cause people to behave violently. In reality guns do nothing. They are a tool and can only do what people decide to use them for. Guns can be used for defence, for recreation, for hunting, or for violence. however, it is not the gun that determined how it would be used, it is the person in pocession of it the determined how the gun would be used.

Another way of looking at this. A gun can be used to punch of hole in a peice of paper at target practice or it can be used to punch a hole in a person's body. The gun doesn't determine the use, the person in poccession of the gun does.

The same is true of religion. Religion can be used to justify both good and bad. How it is used is dependent on the individual using it. Christainity has been used to justify some horrible atrosities. The crusades, the dark ages, and the Salem witch trials are just some of the many that come to mind. The question that has to be asked is, "did christainity cause these events or did the people that used christianity to further their own aims cause these events". If you are honest you have to say that the people who misused Christainity did.

Christainity, like islam, buddism, and many other religions are incapable of causing anything. It is people that use or misuse the teachings of these religions that are the cause, at in my humble opinion.

Consider for a moment 9/11. Here is a question I have struggled with since that time, did islam cause 9/11? You know my feelings on this matter, at least up to this point, which is that islam did cause 9/11. After much thought and consideration, I have changed my mind. Islam didn't cause anything. Some very evil men caused 9/11 and used islam as the justification. Afterall from the parts of the Koran I have read, it does lend itself to justify such acts. But still it wasn't islam that planned the attacks or flew the planes. It was men, who for their own selfish motives commited the atrosity. They only used islam to justify their actions.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Location : Behind my desk
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Stephanie on Wed May 04, 2011 1:28 pm

I disagree, Cato. I disagree because many of these religions teach their followers that certain groups are bad, or unclean etc. Think about how much discrimination homosexuals face because of a short passage in the Bible.

_________________
Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
-Ron Paul
When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul
avatar
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Age : 53
Location : West Virginia
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SheikBen on Wed May 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Aaron wrote:
SheikBen wrote:Steph is correct that Zionism is not a religion, but it is a belief for many that comes out of religion. I do not believe that God is done with Israel and its very existence is an example of a fulfilled Biblical prophecy.

One can be a Christian or a Jew without being a Zionist, but I do think it is a logical progression.

Do you think it's a logical progression for Christians or for our government SB?


Here you make an important distinction. I think it is a logical progression for Christians to believe that God has promised the land of Israel to the Jews and has made good on that promise. To what extent He wants America's help is quite a different matter. Any of us as individuals can support Israel at any time we wish.

SheikBen
Moderator

Number of posts : 3445
Age : 41
Location : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Illinois
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 am

SheikBen wrote:Sam my wife mows the lawn. Eat your heart out.

HA, my wife does the mowing also, ..... plus the "weedeatin" (trimming). It takes her 4 or 5 hours to "get ur dun", ...... if she hurries, that is. It's a jungle around here, but pretty at the height of the bloom. To wit, May 2008:


SheikBen wrote:Just because God can say no does not mean that he always does. To be sure, I am not praying to give God commands but to ask His favor and to communicate with Him.

Bout everyone needs someone or some thing ...... to talk to every once in a while ..... that willl listen to what they have to say ........ but nothing more, .... except maybe a response of "Uh huh", ...... a little "purr", ..... a soft "whine/bark" .....

SheikBen wrote:I also thank Him for blessings that surround me.
Mike, I call that "saying grace" ...... and my grandfather was the worstest at it. Why by the time he finished saying grace at the supper table ....... the bowl of hot mashed potatoes ........ had dun got cold.

Razz

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Cato on Thu May 05, 2011 6:52 am

Stephanie wrote:I disagree, Cato. I disagree because many of these religions teach their followers that certain groups are bad, or unclean etc. Think about how much discrimination homosexuals face because of a short passage in the Bible.

Homosexuals face what descrimination they face not because of what the bible says, but because people are like chickens. They don't like those that are different from the crowd. The bible is only used as one of many excuses to commit atrocities against homosexuals. In fact, the vast majority of acts commited against homosexuals are not commited by christians, but by thugs who know only hatred.

There are many passages in the bible that condemn homosexuality. The reality of the situation is many today use these passages to justify their action towards homosexuals. The problem is the New Testament, which is what christians live under, doesn't justify discrimination against homosexuals. In the New Testament homosexuality is indeed condemned, if one seeks to be a christian. At the same time a christians actions towards a homosexual is to be the same as toward any other individaul, with the exception a christian cannot practice homosexuality condone the practice of homosexuality.


Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Location : Behind my desk
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 am

Stephanie wrote:I disagree, Cato. I disagree because many of these religions teach their followers that certain groups are bad, or unclean etc. Think about how much discrimination homosexuals face because of a short passage in the Bible.

AAAAWWWWWHHHHH, ... Stephy, ..... Stephy, ..... Stephanie, ..... Religions do not teach anyone anything. Religion is a non-entity and incapable of a physical action.

Only people can teach other people things, be it religious beliefs, political beliefs, to hate, to love or to drink cold beer and/or hot coffee.

Thus, there is only one (1) form/type of teaching, ...... people teaching people via communications between the two.

But there are two (2) forms/types of learning, ..... people learning from being taught by other people .......... and people learning on their own from seeing. hearing, smelling and feeling all their environmental experiences.

In essence, the difference between teaching and learning is: teaching is intentional, learning is accidental.

ps: I knew what youse was meaning in the above ....... but since I hadn't picked on yu in several months ........ I didn't want you to get to thinking I had forgotten bout yu.


SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 am

SheikBen wrote: for Christians to believe that God has promised the land of Israel to the Jews and has made good on that promise.

Well now Mike, .... God may have promised the land of the Philistines (Palestine) to the Jews ........ but God hasn't make very good on that promise, has HE/SHE, ..... given the fact that the Jews now only have a small portion of the original Philistine Pentapolis? To wit:

The Philistines figure prominently in the Old Testament, above all as Israel's worst enemy. Their presence in southern Canaan in the days of the last judges and the first kings was a serious threat to the southernmost Israelite tribes in particular. After the defeats they suffered against David, the Philistines saw their powerful position weaken considerably, however.

In the past twenty years much has been written about the Philistines, primarily on account of the results of recent excavations in Ashdod, Ekron, and Ashkelon, well-known cities which together with Gath and Gaza constituted the Philistine Pentapolis.

http://www.bga.nl/en/articles/filist1.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SheikBen on Thu May 05, 2011 8:59 am

I believe the area is called by zionists "Eretz Israel," and I do expect that to be part of Israel eventually.

SheikBen
Moderator

Number of posts : 3445
Age : 41
Location : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Illinois
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Stephanie on Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 am

Oh, Sammy.......I know you would never forget me! lol Your yard is beautiful and Violet is to be commended! She's a worker bee that one.

Cato......there is a difference between a hate crime...like beating a gay man simply because he's gay, and discriminating against a person because of their sexual orientation. You would discriminate against a gay couple. You've stated so numerous times. You would do so based upon what you've learned from all that church going and Bible reading you've done in your lifetime.

_________________
Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
-Ron Paul
When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul
avatar
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Age : 53
Location : West Virginia
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Thu May 05, 2011 10:59 am

SheikBen wrote:I want to addres these one by one.

Far from looking for loopholes, Sam, I am convinced from ……………

Now I was not the author of the “Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian”, as Aaron pointed out, I believe.

But iffen I had been the author …… they might have been worded as follows, to wit:

10 - You deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but will vigorously defend the existence of yours.

9 - You feel emotions of disbelief and denial when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You reject all claims of polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your criticize and badmouth the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you “pass the buck” as being the fault of the Old Testament when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and fathered children with them.

5 - You are willing to believe and mimic any perceived loopholes in the scientifically established age of the Earth, but you find nothing wrong with believing claims of the earth’s age that were calculated via the birth/death dates of generations of people as is stipulated in Biblical text.

4 - You believe that any human that ever existed on this planet, with the exception of maybe very young children, who never ever even heard about and/or never accepted your God as their personal Savior - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some clueless lemming, voicing their interpretation of Biblical text, may be all the evidence you need to "prove" the literal truth of Christianity.

2 - You only remember too talk about the very few of your Prayers that you believe were “answered”, while conveniently forgetting about any mentioning of your numerous Prayers that were not “answered”, …… yet you continue to claim that “praying works”.

1 - You actually know very little about the origin of your Bible, the rise of Christianity from one of the minor religious beliefs and/or the history of the Christian Church in general - but still call yourself a Christian.

0 – You find it easier and less fearing to just close your eyes, ears and mind ….. to anything and everything …… that you can not find a reference to or an explanation of ........ in the content/context of your printed version of the Bible
.


SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Cato on Fri May 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Stephanie wrote:Cato......there is a difference between a hate crime...like beating a gay man simply because he's gay, and discriminating against a person because of their sexual orientation. You would discriminate against a gay couple. You've stated so numerous times. You would do so based upon what you've learned from all that church going and Bible reading you've done in your lifetime.

First, sorry, I've overlooked this yesterday.

Would I hire a homosexual? Yes, in a heartbeat if they were the most qualified. Would I rent to a person who I knew was a homosexual? Yes I would PROVIDED, they renting by themselves. Would I rent to a couple that was homosexual and I knew such? No I would not. So yes, you are right, I do to some degree discriminate against homosexuals.

Let me answer your question with a question. You are very Pro-Life. Would you rent property to a person or company that was going to establish an abortion clinic?

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Location : Behind my desk
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Stephanie on Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Absolutely not, but there's a world of difference there, Cato, and you know it.

A homosexual couple living together isn't harming anyone. Abortion clinics take the lives of the most vulnerable people, victimize women, and devalue fathers for money. I'd hire a wrecking crew before I'd rent out my property for an abortion clinic.

_________________
Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
-Ron Paul
When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul
avatar
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Age : 53
Location : West Virginia
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 am

Like I have always said, ....... Mother Nature or your God (pick your choice) ....... performs MILLIONS of abortions every day of every year ........ and no one gets all bent out of shape about it enough to demand such actions be stopped.

I wonder why that is?

Every minute of ever hour of every day of every year there are TENS of MILLIONS of people that discriminate against another person, ...... when that other person only wants to engage in a "quickie" copulation or just wants to be their lover, soul mate, friend, spouse, etc., ....... simply because said discriminator doesn't like their looks ..... or doesn't like the way they smell ..... or doesn't like the way they dress ..... or doesn't like their sexual orientation ..... or doesn't like their Religious or Political affilation ....... or doesn't like them because their friends don't like them ..... or doesn't like the color of their skin ....... or doesn't like them because they are not a sports star ....... or doesn't like them because of where they live ....... or doesn't like them because of "whatever" ...... and 99.999 % of the rest of the people on the planet agrees with and supports the actions of said discriminator and none of them gets all bent out of shape about it enough to demand such actions be stopped.


I wonder why that is?

Is there really a difference in discriminating against someone who wants casual sex and someone who wants to rent a house/apartment?

Curious minds want to know.


SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Keli on Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

SamCogar wrote:Like I have always said, ....... Mother Nature or your God (pick your choice) ....... performs MILLIONS of abortions every day of every year ........ and no one gets all bent out of shape about it enough to demand such actions be stopped.

I wonder why that is?

People die everyday. Nothing is done about it. However, when someone intentionally takes someone's life, then we call it murder. Right. Abortion stops a beating heart.
avatar
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Age : 66
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 am

Are you claiming, saying or inferring that Mother Nature or your God ..... doesn't do what HE/SHE does .... intentionally?

How do you know that? geek

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 am

ps, I have been refused casual sex .... hunderts of times ....... and I'se wanna know where I can file my discrimination complaints.

They are currently in "the round file" .... but I could probably dig a couple out.



SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Keli on Sat May 07, 2011 12:28 pm

SamCogar wrote:ps, I have been refused casual sex .... hunderts of times ....... and I'se wanna know where I can file my discrimination complaints.

They are currently in "the round file" .... but I could probably dig a couple out.



Maybe Mother Nature doesn't want you to have sex?
avatar
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Age : 66
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Cato on Sat May 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Stephanie wrote:Absolutely not, but there's a world of difference there, Cato, and you know it.

A homosexual couple living together isn't harming anyone. Abortion clinics take the lives of the most vulnerable people, victimize women, and devalue fathers for money. I'd hire a wrecking crew before I'd rent out my property for an abortion clinic.

No Stephanie it is exactly the same thing. You see abortion as murder, the laws of this nation recognize abortion as legal and a right. While Abortion is legal, you do not desire your property be used in any manner as an abortioin clinic. In other words you do not wish to participate in policy to which you disagree.

My view of homosexuality is the same. I view homosexuality as evil. While homosexualtiy is legal and many places no recognize homosexual marriage I do not wish to participate in the state's policy, nither do I wish to be seen as condoning homosexuality. Thus Like you and abortion clinics, I refuse to rent to a homosexual couple.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Location : Behind my desk
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Stephanie on Sat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

First of all, Sam, spontaneous abortion is not the same thing as an induced abortion. You're far too intelligent not to recognize the difference.

Now you may disagree with me over when life begins. We may debate at what point an unborn person has unalienable rights. One thing we cannot debate is whether or not there is a difference between the spontaneous death and expulsion of an unborn embryo or fetus and a MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO HAS TAKEN AN OATH TO DO NO HARM intentionally causing the death and expulsion of an unborn human being.

Now I'm sure for those of you who met me in my 40's after 6 pregnancies and 3 marriages and way too many meatballs and truffles may find it hard to believe but 20 years ago I looked pretty good and I had my fair share of "gentlemen" request (sometimes almost begging other times almost demanding) casual sex. I assure you there is nothing discriminatory in telling men you don't know or hardly know or maybe wished you didn't know that you're not interested in having sex with them. That is called self respect with a bit of self preservation thrown in for good measure.

_________________
Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
-Ron Paul
When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul
avatar
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Age : 53
Location : West Virginia
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Stephanie on Sat May 07, 2011 7:05 pm

No Cato, it is not the same thing. Abortion is the intentional taking of a human life. Homosexual sex between two single, consenting adults harms no one if the partners use protection and/or are monogamous.

_________________
Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
-Ron Paul
When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.
-Ron Paul
avatar
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Age : 53
Location : West Virginia
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile http://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SheikBen on Sun May 08, 2011 12:22 am

Stephanie wrote:No Cato, it is not the same thing. Abortion is the intentional taking of a human life. Homosexual sex between two single, consenting adults harms no one if the partners use protection and/or are monogamous.

This brings out the distinction between moral and human law. I agree that both abortion and homosexual sex are immoral, but I only care to use human law to prevent the one. There are a great many things that are immoral but yet do not affect those beyond the behavior, or at least not to the point of a government having "compelling interest." I would not legislate covetousness, greed, disrespect to parents, etc.

Abortion, however, harms those who are not consenting to the behavior.

As to gay marriage, I have long held that the state should not be in the marriage business, and if it must be in the business, then that reason for being must itself be elucidated before the definition of marriage is to be expanded. Still, what two people do in the comfort (or discomfort) of their own home is not of my immediate business. I'm sure that such actions will be judged (and I will have much to be ashamed of when the film of my own life is shown), and I believe strongly that God disapproves. As to the state, it has other matters about which to attend, and I'm too busy trying to keep my own ship steady than to care what the neighbors are up to.



SheikBen
Moderator

Number of posts : 3445
Age : 41
Location : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Illinois
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by ohio county on Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

Are you a budding libertarian, Sheik?

_________________
Woody: What's shakin', Mr. Peterson?
Norm: All four cheeks and a couple of chins.
avatar
ohio county
Moderator

Number of posts : 3207
Location : Wheeling
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SamCogar on Sun May 08, 2011 6:05 am

Stephanie, now you are discriminating against Mother Nature/God …. just because you think they are quicker at their abortion performing act. By the way, there hain’t no such thing as a spontaneous abortion, they are all induced by something.

Ya’ll just ease your conscious by calling the ones “abortions” that were performed by Doctors, etc., …… whereas you call the ones “miscarriagesthat you know about that were performed by Mother Nature/God and you don’t have a name for the ones you don’t know about. YES, …. Mother Nature/God performs a lot of abortions that even the mother is/was unaware of.

Yup, MEDICAL DOCTORS TAKE AN OATH TO DO NO HARM intentionally causing the death ….. and SPOUSES TAKE AN OATH TO LOVE, HONOR AND OBEY until death do them part.

Stephanie wrote:I assure you there is nothing discriminatory in telling men you don't know or hardly know or maybe wished you didn't know that you're not interested in having sex with them. That is called self respect with a bit of self preservation thrown in for good measure.
HA, call it what you want but the fact is ........ it is called "discriminating sexual selection".

Some "unknown" males can ask a prim n' proper female for sex and she will respond by giving them a good cussin out, ..... whereas other "unknown" males can ask the same prim n' proper female for sex and she will respond by saying .... "Right here ...... or your place or mine?" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Stephanie wrote:Now you may disagree with me over when life begins.
Steph, before we agree or disagree on "when life begins", me thinks we should decide on what life is. If it is just a mass of reproducing cells, then cancers, tumors, hearts, skin, lungs, legs, arms, etc., are all "life" unto themselves. One can put a chunk of dermis (skin) in a petri dish and it will keep right on reproducing cells. And they can grow a new ear in a petri dish, ya know.

Stephanie wrote:We may debate at what point an unborn person affraid has unalienable rights.
Steph, how can an unborn fetus be a "person" ....... when it has no mental features or attributes that defines one as a person. An unborn fetus has yet to be nurtured, therefore it has no "personality", ....... which is a prerequesite for being designated "a person".

Chew on that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Keli on Sun May 08, 2011 7:44 am

SamCogar wrote:
Steph, how can an unborn fetus be a "person" ....... when it has no mental features or attributes that defines one as a person. An unborn fetus has yet to be nurtured, therefore it has no "personality", ....... which is a prerequesite for being designated "a person".

Chew on that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I know a lot of people who have no personality. Should we kill them?
avatar
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Age : 66
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by SheikBen on Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 am

ohio county wrote:Are you a budding libertarian, Sheik?

We had a pro-life Libertarian run for Senate, who I very gladly voted for (and about 35 others did, too:) In the last election I think I split my votes between Republicans and Libertarians, and reckon I will again. I'd rather have a true conservative lose than a fake one win, only to have the Democrats be able to tout their messes as "bipartisan."

SheikBen
Moderator

Number of posts : 3445
Age : 41
Location : The Soviet Socialist Republic of Illinois
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum