WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?)

3 posters

Go down

(How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?) Empty (How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?)

Post by Keli Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:14 am

Tear-Jerking America's Chain ... (How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?)
Town Hall ^ | Friday, January 11, 2008 | Kathleen Parker

Hillary Clinton's "surprising" win over Barack Obama in the nation's first primary -- in defiance of what polls had predicted and political prognosticators had projected -- has had pundits puzzled.

It must have been the tears, goes the conventional wisdom. She choked up and women raced to the rescue, voting for Clinton over Obama 46 percent to 34 percent. But were they real tears?

They were real to the extent they were there at all. What Americans witnessed wasn't the studied tear rolling all the way to the jaw line, an image of emotion perfected by Hillary's husband. It was more a catch in the throat and the hint of tears welling behind eyes that betrayed a flagging spirit.

Women recognized it right away -- a mixture of fatigue and vulnerability. "It was the first time I've ever thought she was someone I'd like to have a glass of wine with," said a female friend of mine, who is no Clinton fan.

That sentence alone was more predictive than any poll of what was about to happen. When a woman says she's ready to pour wine with another woman, she means all previous misunderstandings are forgiven. Symbolically, it's assent to the question, "Can we talk?" and recognition of an ancient

consensus: Girls stick together when boys gang up.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

(How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?) Empty Re: (How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?)

Post by SamCogar Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:28 am

It must have been the tears, goes the conventional wisdom. She choked up and women raced to the rescue, voting for Clinton over Obama 46 percent to 34 percent. But were they real tears?

And a lot of people are asking a similar question about the "sign carrying disrupter" at one of Hillary's "rallying speeches".

He came rushing in with a big sign ....... and was screaming the words written on it, ....... "Iron my shirt".

When Hillary called the disruptor ...... "a sexist" ......... all the women cheered and clapped with heart warming approval.

But someone outside noted that said "screaming disruptor" was driving/riding in a car ...... with a "Hillary for President" bumper sticker on it.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

(How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?) Empty It doesn't take a village to raise a child BUT........

Post by Stephanie Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:09 am

It takes an Italian Man to make a Woman feel like a Woman…

On a recent transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The
turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it.

Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. “I’m too young to die,” she wails. Then she yells, “Well, if I’m going to die, I want my last minutes on
earth to be memorable! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?”

For a moment there is silence.. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stared, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then an Italian man stands up in the rear of the plane. He is gorgeous : tall,
well built, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

He starts to walk slowly up the aisle,unbuttoning his shirt…..one button at a
time. ……

No one moves. ……

He removes his shirt. …….

Muscles ripple across his chest. …..

She gasps………..

He whispers: …….

“Iron this, and get me something to eat….”
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?) Empty Re: (How does a woman tell a black it's not his turn?)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down