WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Obama Heart Surgery Tour: from tour to transplant!

Go down

The Obama Heart Surgery Tour: from tour to transplant! Empty The Obama Heart Surgery Tour: from tour to transplant!

Post by Keli Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 am

The Barack Obama Heart Surgery Tour: from tour to transplant!
Bloggers & Personal | 21 Jul 08 | xzins

Fresh off his tour of heart clinics throughout America, Barak Obama has announced his intention to perform a heart transplant at Johns Hopkins within days.

"I have seen the clinics, I've spoken to doctors, nurses, and assistants, and my skill with scalpel and suction has now been tried and tested through careful observation."

"I also remind you that for 143 days I was intimately involved in the health care debate in the Senate and for another year on the campaign trail."

"What more experience could anyone demand?" asked an incredulous Obama. My heart surgery tour should put to rest any doubt."

Katie Couric of CBS news, on scene for Obama's entire 10-day heart surgery tour, echoed Obama's words. "Dr. Obama will give new hearts to everyone. He will save countless lives. He will cut them and they will rise to new life!"

Prospective transplant patients can contact Obama through his website.

"I'm ready to operate now!" declared Doctor Obama.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down