WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Nader know what he's talking about?

3 posters

Go down

Does Nader know what he's talking about? Empty Does Nader know what he's talking about?

Post by shermangeneral Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/12652.html

Well Ralph is going out on a limb, but I would not be surprised.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Does Nader know what he's talking about? Empty Re: Does Nader know what he's talking about?

Post by ziggy Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:24 pm

I predicted here back in April that it would it would be either a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton ticket.

And he hasn't run her up the public flagpole yet to see if that would change the way the wind blows. Maybe she's his ace in the hole if the others flop on trial runs.

Last edited by ziggy on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Does Nader know what he's talking about? Empty Re: Does Nader know what he's talking about?

Post by shermangeneral Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:27 pm

well I guess great minds work alike zig.

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:27 pm

You have to wonder if he chooses someone else, does Clinton call for the delegates pledged to her to support her and not Obama? Barrack may very well still win the nomination but then you have a fractrued democratic party heading into the fall with little to no chance of winning so she still does hold all the cards.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 pm

Well with her he stands a chance of winning Pa, Ohio, Indiana, Ark., wv, and Ky.

Without her he does not.

And that would make the difference who is elected imo.

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

I don't think Hillary has to be the VEEP for Obama to win those states (I'm not sure he can win them ALL even with Hillary but that's another discussion) but he does need her happy and campaigning for him.

Perhaps if he made her an offer that was more appealing (Sec State, Supreme Court Justice, Bill eliminated) she would be complacent, give a wonderful speech about how great BO is and go out and do everything in her power to carry those states for BO.

If he doesn't pick her, then my best bet would be that such an offer has been made.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down