WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain's seven houses

5 posters

Go down

McCain's seven houses Empty McCain's seven houses

Post by Keli Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 pm

That's a lot of houses--BUT, not one of them was financed by an illegal sweetheart deal. (Did anyone ask John Kerry how many houses he and Mrs Heinz owned? 57?)
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

McCain's seven houses Empty Re: McCain's seven houses

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm

McCain family owns 8 properties
Politico ^ | 8/21/08 | Kenneth P. Vogel

John McCain's family owns at least eight properties — not the seven Democrats are alleging or the four McCain's staff identified — according to a Politico analysis of property and tax records, as well as interviews.

The presumptive Republican nominee, though, may have some wiggle room in explaining why he couldn't immediately provide an answer when asked by Politico how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

So, Obama owns more houses than John McCain--and that one was financed by a slumlord.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:42 am

Well Terri I dont begrudge McCain all his houses.

But it seems like I remember you and others making a big to do about Edwards' house because you thought it was too big and nice.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 am

No one begrudged Edwards his home because it was too big or too nice. We criticized him for his hypocritical statements of two America's and his views on GW and his do as I say, not as I do attitude. He claimed to be one thing when in truth he was something completely different.

I believe I told you he was a lying POS and it turns out I was right.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 am

Aaron wrote:No one begrudged Edwards his home because it was too big or too nice. We criticized him for his hypocritical statements of two America's and his views on GW and his do as I say, not as I do attitude. He claimed to be one thing when in truth he was something completely different.

I believe I told you he was a lying POS and it turns out I was right.

I agree with you 100% about the differences--except for your comment about Edwards being a POS: I would not want to insult feces like that.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SFCraig Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 pm

Armon Ayers wrote:McCain family owns 8 properties
Politico ^ | 8/21/08 | Kenneth P. Vogel

John McCain's family owns at least eight properties — not the seven Democrats are alleging or the four McCain's staff identified — according to a Politico analysis of property and tax records, as well as interviews.

The presumptive Republican nominee, though, may have some wiggle room in explaining why he couldn't immediately provide an answer when asked by Politico how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

So, Obama owns more houses than John McCain--and that one was financed by a slumlord.

Obama earned his money. McCain married into it because of opportunism. He doesn't even know how many houses his wife owns? Give me a break.

Obama's house was not financed by a slumlord. In fact, his bid was the largest for the home. He did not get even a discount.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601070&sid=aR8NLIoQEDc4&refer=politics

SFCraig

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Not counting Rezno's (sp) wife buying the adjacent for twice the cost of the house, right Craig!!!

Speaking of houses, I saw you talking about taxes earlier. I think I can help you out. I'm thinking of investing in some lovely ocean front property right outside of Tucson. Interested in a nice condo???
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum