WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze

2 posters

Go down

Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze Empty Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze

Post by Keli Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 am

Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze

Police arrested three men on Saturday in connection with a fire at the offices of the publisher of a book about the Prophet Mohammed and his child bride.

The men, aged 22, 30 and 40, were arrested in north London under anti-terrorism legislation after the fire on Saturday morning at Gibson Square's offices. Police were also searching four addresses in east London.

Britain's domestic Press Association news agency said some residents, whom it did not identify, reported that the incident may have involved a petrol bomb being pushed through the firm's letterbox.

Gibson Square is responsible for the publication of "The Jewel of Medina" -- a fictional account of the Prophet's relationship with his youngest bride Aisha -- by American author Sherry Jones.

TerryRC, the three were Amish, Hindu and Lilliputian terrorists--NOT!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze Empty Re: Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze

Post by TerryRC Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 am

Bets that this guy considers himself a REAL christian:

2 killed in Tennessee church shooting; suspect charged.

You won't win this game, Keli.

I hate all religious fanatics. I just like to point out the hypocrisy of people like you - people that pretend the fanatics are all on the other side.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze Empty Re: Three held as Mohammed book publisher set ablaze

Post by Keli Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:26 am

TerryRC wrote:Bets that this guy considers himself a REAL christian:

2 killed in Tennessee church shooting; suspect charged.

You won't win this game, Keli.

I hate all religious fanatics. I just like to point out the hypocrisy of people like you - people that pretend the fanatics are all on the other side.

I admit that there are isolated cases of religious violence among ALL religions; however, jihad--death to the infidel--is a tenet of Islam. Were the 19 terrorists on 9/11 Amish? Is al Qaeda Amish?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 am

The Inquisition?

The genocide at Serebinca?

Death to infidels is NOT a central tenet of islam. Otherwise, why have a non-believer tax?

Lying in the name of your religion is still lying, preacher.

Any religion can take things to extremes, even yours.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down