WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summary of new bill...

+2
Aaron
sodbuster
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summary of new bill... - Page 2 Empty Re: Summary of new bill...

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:As for why so many in Congress would support it, all you have to do is look up annual campaign contributions. THAT is what seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Wall Street money and campaign contributions override political correctness Sherm. Congress was bought and paid for long ago. Now they have to deliver what Paulson (he is Wall Street after all) demands.

Why is it that when I suggest the same thing- that campaign contributions affect Congressional votes to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars- that you poo-poo it as some kind of misguided or irrelevant statement? But when it serves your argument, it seems that it is spot on .................

I've not said its not relevant Frank and I'm not saying campaign contributions effect voting. I'm saying Congress was purchased long ago.

And that's what I have said repeatedly over the years.

And there is nothing illegal about purchasing Congress with campaign contributions.

So no one will be charged, no one will need to plead to anything, and no one will be sentenced to even a country club for doing the bidding of their purchasers. When one is a whore one lays the way the customer demands.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 pm

ziggy wrote: When one is a whore one lays the way the customer demands.

So why is it you are so adament at protecting and defending all the political whores in WV ......... by blaming all their whoreing on their customers.

GEEEZUS, whores are whores ...... and they will screw each other for personal gain or to compete for the available customers.

Summary of new bill... - Page 2 49761 Summary of new bill... - Page 2 49761 Summary of new bill... - Page 2 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 pm

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote: When one is a whore one lays the way the customer demands.

So why is it you are so adament at protecting and defending all the political whores in WV .........

Protecting and defending them!? You've got to be kidding. Some of us have spent the past 20 or so years getting the Mountain Party off the ground and onto the ballot. In the past 8 years the WV Mountain Party and the WV Clean Elections Coalition have put forth more future looking candidates and more ideas with the agenda to radically overhaul WV state government- and including making political whoredom actually illegal- than either the WV Democratic or Republican Party have in the past 75 years.

..................... by blaming all their whoreing on their customers.
I happen to believe that the customers of whores at just as culpable for the sins of whoreing as the whores themselves are.

GEEEZUS, whores are whores ...... and they will screw each other for personal gain or to compete for the available customers.

Duhh. Yeah. And as long as political whoreing remains legal, it'll probably remain that way; the political whores will continue to auction themselves off to the highest bidders. And it's all legal- right there in the campaign finance laws.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:13 am

Man, you guys are too rough on hookers. It isn't a job I'd want for my daughter or yours, but at least they're doing something to pay their way.

That's more than I can say about a lot of Americans.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2