WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of person would ....................

3 posters

Go down

What kind of person would .................... Empty What kind of person would ....................

Post by ziggy Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:57 am

January 19, 2008
Medical examiner ‘certain’ toddler died from assault

Merrifield jury sees autopsy photos
By Alison Knezevich
Staff writer

WINFIELD — Somebody probably shook, pinched, punched and kicked toddler Logan Shane Goodall before he died, West Virginia’s chief medical examiner said Friday in Putnam Circuit Court.

Almost none of the 2-year-old’s injuries came from accidents, Dr. James Kaplan told jurors on the fifth day of Michael Kent Merrifield’s murder trial.

The boy also had been sexually assaulted shortly before he died in September 2005, Kaplan said.

"I am certain that Logan Goodall died as the result of an assault upon his person,” Kaplan said.

http://www.wvgazette.com/section/News/2008011831?pt=0

And this is the easiest part of the article to read.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

What kind of person would .................... Empty Re: What kind of person would ....................

Post by TerryRC Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:22 am

I know the mother's folks - they are good people. They raised that little boy while the mother paid him no attention. The mother shows up and insists on taking Logan with her and this happens just a month or two later.

Then Merrifield's father, a DOCTOR, covered it up.

As far as I am concerned, Logan's mother, Merrifield and Merrifield's father (and his mother, if she knew) should be stuck in jail for a few years to experience all of the rape that they can't run away from, followed by a good old-fashioned stoning.

Televise it as an example for others who might think about harming children.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

What kind of person would .................... Empty Re: What kind of person would ....................

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:57 am

This case has been in the news pretty much since I arrived in West Virginia. This is the sort of crime that makes me hope I'm wrong and there is a god who will punish these monsters.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down