WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers

5 posters

Go down

LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers Empty LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers

Post by Keli Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:37 pm

.. Refuse to Release the Video!

LA Times writer Peter Wallsten wrote about Barack Obama's close association with former Palestinian operative Rashid Khalidi back in April.
Wallsten discussed a dinner held back in 2003 in honor of Khalidi, a critic of Israel and advocate for Palestinian rights.
Barack Obama has denied his close association with Khalidi, too.

According to Wallsten the evening not surprisingly turned into a classic Jew-bash:

"During the dinner a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, "then you will never see a day of peace."

One speaker likened "Zionist settlers on the West Bank" to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been "blinded by ideology."

Barack Obama also praised the former PLO operative during the event.
And, Obama confessed that his family often shared dinner with the Khalidis:

His many talks with the Khalidis, Obama said, had been "consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases... It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation -- a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table," but around "this entire world."

...The event was videotaped, and a copy of the tape was obtained by The Times.

Khalidi and the Obamas were great friends in Chicago and often shared meals together.

(Excerpt) Read more at gatewaypundit.blogspot.com ...

Last edited by Keli on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers Empty Re: LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers

Post by TerryRC Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:43 pm

You forgot the fact that Obama dines on aborted fetuses every night and rapes women...

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers Empty Re: LA Times holds damning video of Obama and Jew-bashers

Post by Keli Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:46 pm

TerryRC wrote:You forgot the fact that Obama dines on aborted fetuses every night and rapes women...

Oh yeah...Obama dines on aborted fetuses every night and rapes women--pregnant women....
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:00 pm

I thought only catholics dined on pregant women and babies...

he must have gotten that from Father Flannery...
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:01 pm

I thought only catholics ate pregant women and babies...

No, no. The catholics are the pedophile sodomites...

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:01 pm

I always get those two confused...
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:16 pm

Ain't it amazing how "christian" the preacher's commentary can be?

I suppose, if he stayed on his meds, he actually might not be all that bad a person.
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:26 pm

On I personal note, I always took a bit of pleasure in eating pregnant women. Does that mean I'm liberal?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 pm

TerryRC wrote:I thought only catholics ate pregant women and babies...

No, no. The catholics are the pedophile sodomites...

Not all Catholics--just millions and millions of dollars worth of RC priests are pedophilic sodomites.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 pm

If even Todd Palin had attended a Jew-bashing meeting, would the LA Times sit on the video?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm

I can't tell you how sickened I am I opened this thread.

Some of you guys really are too twisted for words.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Stephanie wrote:Some of you guys really are too twisted for words.

And you question why I wish to remain anonymous?
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 am

I know them. They are harmless.

I will tell you a little secret I know you won't believe.

Keli is a kind hearted decent man.

When I first encountered him I was convinced he was insane, so I understand your reservations about him. I have gotten to know him and respect him and am proud to call him a friend.

Aaron is just a pig. I'm convinced he actually oinks instead of snores in his sleep. I'm waiting for his exwife to show up here and confirm that for me. He says he has a couple of girlfriends but if he's being truthful, neither is getting the job done. I think we should pitch in and buy him an inflatable doll for Christmas.

TerryRC is probably the most dangerous of the group. He's a bowhunter. Egads, that is frightening to my way of thinking.

They all just have very peculiar senses of humor. It takes some getting used to.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 am

On I personal note, I always took a bit of pleasure in eating pregnant women. Does that mean I'm liberal?

No, just a little weird.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down