WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

+2
Aaron
sodbuster
6 posters

Go down

Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year? Empty Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

Post by sodbuster Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:16 am

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/10/23

Well it appears that people are standing in line for hours already to vote.

In Florida, one of the key states, the republican legislature reduced the voting from 12 hours per day down to 8. Which exacerbated the problem. Some suspect it was an effort to suppress the huge Democrat vote.

I am not sure how much leeway they have or whether they can extend the voting time beyond Tuesday if everyone does not have time to vote.

In Virginia, I understand the NAACP is filing suit to make them set up more voting machines.

But why would they have extra machines that are not being used?

Can they just print up some old fashioned paper ballots?

(I know it varies from state to state and probably no one on here knows, just something to think about)

I just hope all Democrats get out and vote so it's not close enough for them to get the Court involved again.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year? Empty Re: Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 am

You found us out Sherman. It's all a vast right wing conspiracy to steal the election.

We're busted. Time to fess up.

For what it's worth, it was all Jimmy's idea. He started it. I just went along becasue I didn't want to be left out.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year? Empty Re: Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

Post by Keli Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:32 pm

Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

No..with all the illegal Democrat voters registered by ACORN, there will not be enough voting machines.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:32 pm

The good news is they can locate them all in Toon Town.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

The lines will be lengthy with all those people voting and getting back in line to vote all over again. I hear coffee and donuts will be served at many polling places by ACORN staffers to ward off the fatigue that results from voting a dozen times or more.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:23 am

Well Steph if you see any of that going on I hope you will report it. I doubt you will.

But much more likely are the organized voter suppression efforts.

Last edited by sodbuster on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 am

I hope yoy report those suppression efforts.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 am

Keli wrote:Can polling places handle all the Democrats this year?

No..with all the illegal Democrat voters registered by ACORN, there will not be enough voting machines.

NO, not at many Precincts in Florida, ....... the Democrats have ILLEGALLY Registered almost 50,000 felons that they expect to be voting for Obama.

ACORN intentionally "waited" to submit their new Registrations ...... so that there was not enough time for Election Officials to verify the Registrations or to provide adequate number of Ballots and/or voting machines to support the increaase in voters.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down