WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him

2 posters

Go down

Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him Empty Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him

Post by sodbuster Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/10/palin-blames-bush-adminis_n_142558.html

Well when they start playing the blame game like this there really are no winners, only losers.

But I give Palin credit at least she doesnt use anonymous leaks to trash her enemies within her own party like they do her.

So now we have the McCain insiders and reportedly the Romney backers pointing the finger at Palin while she points the finger at Bush.

"Q. Why do you think your campaign lost?

A. I think the Republican ticket represented too much of the status quo, too much of what had gone on in these last eight years, that Americans were kind of shaking their heads like going, wait a minute, how did we run up a 10 trillion dollar debt in a Republican administration? How have there been blunders with war strategy under a Republican administration? If we're talking change, we want to get far away from what it was that the present administration represented and that is to a great degree what the Republican Party at the time had been representing. So people desiring change I think went as far from the administration that is presently seated as they could. It's amazing that we did as well as we did.

Now if Bush would just come out and blame McCain we could have an old fashioned circular firing squad... Very Happy

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him Empty Re: Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 am

Do you have proof that it is Romney backers leaking anything because the only mention I've heard of him is from you.

And once again, your quoting the ubaliberal Huffington Post for your story.

Interesting.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him Empty Re: Don't blame me blame her..... er...----->Him

Post by sodbuster Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:06 am

The interview source was McClatchy news reporter Sean Cockerham.

It was just reprinted in Huffington...

sodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:12 am

I have no idea who McClatchey is. I saw it on the left wing rag The Huffington Post which is where you got it from.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 am

Well right at the top you will see who wrote and for whom.

Also here is a link re the Palin rumors coming from Romney people.

I think I heard it first on Fox, however this cites CNN so maybe they both got it from the same source.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/11/mccain-aides-attack-sarah-palin-scapegoating-sarah-palin/

sodbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down