WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Obama approve Investigation?

+4
Aaron
ohio county
Keli
sodbuster
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Obama approve Investigation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Obama approve Investigation?

Post by bmd Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:56 pm

ohio county wrote:Paul Abrams is a biomechanical attorney.

Huh?!?!?!

Perhaps this calls for some torsion reform.
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Should Obama approve Investigation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Obama approve Investigation?

Post by ohio county Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:58 pm

Yes. I meant my friend, shermangeneral. For some reason he's a lightning rod for me.

I don't have time to verify each of these. My search engine (http://clusty.com/) separates the search results into clusters. Sometimes I find that helpful. I haven't the time to do this today. I wonder what he is talking about in "Misuse of Government Agencies"? or which agencies those might be. I found something relative to the EPA but cannot imagine too much that's nefarious about that.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 pm

"Paul Abrams, M.D., J.D., is an entrepreneur who is currently a consultant in biotechnology, and chairs a bioremediation company. He was formerly President, CEO and Director of one publicly- traded, and another privately-held, biotechnology company, inventor on 12 US patents, co-editor of two scientific books and has published more than 35 peer-reviewed articles. He has been contributor to several journals on issues facing the biotechnology industry and entrepreneurs, an invited speaker at trade and financial conferences, and has testified before Congress on these matters..."

Sorry. And an oncologist.

I must have missed the reference to expert in Constitutional law.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:02 pm

I wonder what he is talking about in "Misuse of Government Agencies"?

I believe it was in reference to the administration pressuring intelligence agencies to come up with intel favorable to justifying military action in Iraq.

This is not the function of intelligence agencies.

Just my take on it, for what it is worth.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 pm

All I have to say is that Jimmy missed his calling in life.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:41 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081118/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/obama_interrogators;_ylt=AmN86TDsIuqWDEM.DrrmsbP9xg8F

Well it looks like Pres. Bush will not have to issue pardons.

Obama will issue back door "defacto" pardons.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:35 am

The only problem I see here is to prosecute, someone, somewhere has to define what torture is.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2