WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK

4 posters

Go down

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK Empty OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK

Post by Keli Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:54 am

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK
http://genelalor.com/ ^ | November 15, 2008 | Gene Lalor

MAY ALLAH BESTOW HIS BLESSINGS ON HUSSEIN!

“Well, Omar, when do we attack–before, during, or after Obama becomes their leader?”

“Ahmed, again I say, why do we attack, at all? Do we not have an ally now in the belly of the beast? Do we want to anger Obama, one of our own?”

“Omar, Omar, Omar, when will you learn? The Great Satan is still the Great Satan and that will never change! By Allah, you can be as dumb as my third wife sometimes!”

“You insult me at your peril, Omar. It is not I who is the stupid one. Is it not true that the Hilderbeast may become their foreign minister…”

“They call it the State Department, Sheikh Camel Breath…”

“Let us not argue, Omar, my brother. Let us plan. That Bushman will soon be gone and the Blessed One will conduct the war against us.”

(Both laugh.)

“Yes, Ahmed, this is true. Then I suggest we act soon so that we can teach the Blessed One that he should not act in haste after his crowning.”...

(Excerpt) Read more at genelalor.com ...
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK Empty Re: OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK

Post by Keli Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:32 am

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK 14mideast-hamas550
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK Empty Re: OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

Keli wrote:OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK 14mideast-hamas550

Peace, love and harmony--so long as the Jews are annihilated.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Barack Obama is warned to beware of a ‘huge threat’ from al-Qaeda

Barack Obama is being given ominous advice from leaders on both sides of the Atlantic to brace himself for an early assault from terrorists.

General Michael Hayden, director of the CIA, this week acknowledged that there were dangers during a presidential transition when new officials were coming in and getting accustomed to the challenges. But he added that no “real or artificial spike” in intercepted transmissions from terror suspects had been detected.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5158569.ece
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Your personalities are talking amongst themselves again, Terry.
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Barack Obama is being given ominous advice from leaders on both sides of the Atlantic to brace himself for an early assault from terrorists.

Well, at least he couldn't "brace himself" any less than Bush did despite all those pre-9/11 warnings.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:56 pm

OMAR AND AHMED PLAN THE NEXT ATTACK TROP
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:57 pm

ziggy wrote:

Well, at least he couldn't "brace himself" any less than Bush did despite all those pre-9/11 warnings.

Why didn't Clinton take custody of Osama when the Sudanese offered him on a silver platter? If Obamessiah captures him, what will he do with him? Talk him to death?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Albright said “Believe me, if we had been offered Osama bin Laden, then that offer would have been taken up. And I think what’s been very hard is kind of a misstatement of a lot of facts on that.”
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down