WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff

4 posters

Go down

Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff Empty Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff

Post by Keli Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 pm

National Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff After Madoff Scandal
Life News ^ | 1/12/09 | Steven Ertelt

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The Madoff fund raising scandal has had some beneficial fallout for the pro-life movement. Combined with the current economic downturn, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America is feeling the pinch and has laid off 20 percent of its staff. The nation's largest abortion business, which does 25 percent of all abortions in the United States annually, laid off about 30 people this week. Executives at Planned Parenthood confirmed the layoffs in an interview with the Crain's New York business publication. “As with many other nonprofit organizations, Planned Parenthood has had to make staff reductions at our headquarters.

Looks like they will need to find another place to kill babies.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff Empty Re: Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:42 pm

It isn't just the Madoff thing, they must be hurting REALLY bad because...

My best friend back home worked for Planned Parenthood of RI for 18 years. This fall Planned Parenthood of RI merged with Planned Parenthood of CT. I think that happened around September. They immediately fired the RI Executive Director and several others.

One week before Thanksgiving Ginny got laid off. There are only 2 or 3 administrative employees in PPRI now. I am very sorry my friend is facing financial instability. I am happy she will no longer be working in that butcher shop under such hazardous conditions. For many years I have feared for her safety.

Anyway, my point is, that all happened BEFORE the Madoff scandal.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff Empty Re: Planned Parenthood Fires 20 Percent of Staff

Post by Keli Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Stephanie wrote:It isn't just the Madoff thing, they must be hurting REALLY bad because...

My best friend back home worked for Planned Parenthood of RI for 18 years. This fall Planned Parenthood of RI merged with Planned Parenthood of CT. I think that happened around September. They immediately fired the RI Executive Director and several others.

One week before Thanksgiving Ginny got laid off. There are only 2 or 3 administrative employees in PPRI now. I am very sorry my friend is facing financial instability. I am happy she will no longer be working in that butcher shop under such hazardous conditions. For many years I have feared for her safety.

Anyway, my point is, that all happened BEFORE the Madoff scandal.

I am glad that Ginny got out safely. I have never understood why anyone would use lethal force to stop murder. I hope Ginny finds a good paying honest job.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 pm

See, we agree on some things, Keli.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Stephanie wrote:See, we agree on some things, Keli.

We agree on many things (non-theoological). However, I just cannot abide the thinly veiled antisemitism in the anti-Zionist rhetoric.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Keli,

I don't judge people based soley on their religion. Well, I've never had any patience with the Jehovah Witnesses, but I don't wish them any harm. You do judge people based on their religious beliefs and you condemn a lot of them.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm

If you want to get rid of the JW, all you have to do is tell them you like the taste of blood.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Aaron wrote:If you want to get rid of the JW, all you have to do is tell them you like the taste of blood.

Q: Do you know why no JW has ever died in an earthquake?

A: They were standing in a doorway.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

LOL.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 pm

If you tell them you're a witch they run away. At least that's what they did when my husband told them he was a witch.

I notice the Reverend hasn't disputed my assertion he judgesn, evn condemns people based soley on their religion.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am

Stephanie wrote:If you tell them you're a witch they run away. At least that's what they did when my husband told them he was a witch.

I notice the Reverend hasn't disputed my assertion he judgesn, evn condemns people based soley on their religion.

Whn hv I jdgd--cndmnd ppl bsd slly on thr rlgn?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:32 am

I'm gonna need a translator. I'm too tired to figure that one out for myself.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down