WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kennedy collapses. Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration

+4
Aaron
SamCogar
Cato
Keli
8 posters

Go down

Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration Empty Kennedy collapses. Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration

Post by Keli Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 pm

And, I feel terrible about it myself.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration Empty Re: Kennedy collapses. Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 am

I don't care for the politics of either man. However, I do have a question for you keli. You seem to celebrate the fact Kennedy has brain cancer and Byrd is in failing health. Am I wrong to think that you are are actually celebrating thier failing health?

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration Empty Re: Kennedy collapses. Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:07 pm

A harmful cancer is a harmful cancer, no matter whether it is in your own body or in the body of Congress.

Willy, have you never prayed that someone's cancer was cured, kilt, destroyed, etc?

Were you happy if it was?

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 pm

SamCogar wrote:A harmful cancer is a harmful cancer, no matter whether it is in your own body or in the body of Congress.

Willy, have you never prayed that someone's cancer was cured, kilt, destroyed, etc?

Were you happy if it was?

lol! lol! lol!

I've dealt with cancer both as a hospice volunteer and personally. I don't wish the illness on my worst enemy, nor do I rejoice when someone has to face it, no matter who they are. It is very small and ignorant person who would rejoice at the illness, no matter the person or the illness.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

WOW, Willy, then that means all the Fidel Castro haters over the past 50 years were/are all very small and ignorant persons, ........ right?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm

SamCogar wrote:WOW, Willy, then that means all the Fidel Castro haters over the past 50 years were/are all very small and ignorant persons, ........ right?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

So then by your estimation it is quite acceptable to wish your enemy develope a serious illness and die? Is that what you are saying?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Cato wrote:So then by your estimation it is quite acceptable to wish your enemy develope a serious illness and die? Is that what you are saying?

Well now, I figure by my estimate a great percentage of divorcees, even good claiming Christian divorcees, does a little wishing ....... and even praying ....... that their spouse would have or their ex-spouse will ...... suffer said.

Willy, it must be acceptable or so many people wouldn't be doing it ....... and so many people not saying anything when they do do it.

Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration 46059 Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration 46059

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:17 pm

SamCogar wrote:
Cato wrote:So then by your estimation it is quite acceptable to wish your enemy develope a serious illness and die? Is that what you are saying?

Well now, I figure by my estimate a great percentage of divorcees, even good claiming Christian divorcees, does a little wishing ....... and even praying ....... that their spouse would have or their ex-spouse will ...... suffer said.

Willy, it must be acceptable or so many people wouldn't be doing it ....... and so many people not saying anything when they do do it.

Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration 46059 Kennedy collapses.  Byrd is upset...at Obama Inauguration 46059

So, am I to understand that any behavior accepted by a majority of people is good behavior?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:17 pm

So, am I to understand that any behavior accepted by a majority of people is good behavior?

Now Willy, I know better FROM EXPERIENCE than to attempt telling you to UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ..... so whatever you want to understand is fine with me.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm

SamCogar wrote:So, am I to understand that any behavior accepted by a majority of people is good behavior?

Now Willy, I know better FROM EXPERIENCE than to attempt telling you to UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ..... so whatever you want to understand is fine with me.

lol! I was just asking for you to clarify what you were trying to say, instead of beating around the bush.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Cato wrote:I don't care for the politics of either man. However, I do have a question for you keli. You seem to celebrate the fact Kennedy has brain cancer and Byrd is in failing health. Am I wrong to think that you are are actually celebrating thier failing health?

Cato

Yes... Don't you believe in Solsticystic karma? Ted Kennedy killed an impregnated campaign aide. Robert Byrd was a KKK member.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 pm

That's messed up Terry.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:I don't care for the politics of either man. However, I do have a question for you keli. You seem to celebrate the fact Kennedy has brain cancer and Byrd is in failing health. Am I wrong to think that you are are actually celebrating thier failing health?

Cato

Yes... Don't you believe in Solsticystic karma? Ted Kennedy killed an impregnated campaign aide. Robert Byrd was a KKK member.

So you are celebrating thier misfortune, am I correct?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:

Cato

No. Nyet. Nein. Khong.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:

Cato

No. Nyet. Nein. Khong.

So, what are you saying?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:

Cato

No. Nyet. Nein. Khong.

So, what are you saying?

So, what are you saying?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 am

Keli wrote:
So, what are you saying?

Since you ask, I'm saying, that by the tenor of your original post, you appeared to be celebrating the ill health of both Kennedy and Byrd. Now, you haven't really said anything that has changed my mind and you haven't managed to give a straight answer to what were trying to say, so I can only conclude you are celebrating their ill health.

Which brings me to another question, how do reconsile that with the doctrines you supposedly profess?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:44 am

Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:
So, what are you saying?

Since you ask, I'm saying, that by the tenor of your original post, you appeared to be celebrating the ill health of both Kennedy and Byrd. Now, you haven't really said anything that has changed my mind and you haven't managed to give a straight answer to what were trying to say, so I can only conclude you are celebrating their ill health.

Which brings me to another question, how do reconsile that with the doctrines you supposedly profess?

Cato,
I am typing this real slowly...so I hope you get it. I was not celebrating the ill health of Ted and Bob. I was remarking that, Ted had a seizure. Bob was sad. And, I was sick about Obama's inauguration. Finis. Caput. Th-th-th-thaaaat's all, folks.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 am

Cato there there is a lot of hatred out there for the Kennedy family.

Sometimes it is almost as bad as bad as the hatred toward Bill Clinton.

And there is some toward GW Bush as well.

People really take their politics too seriously sometimes.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 pm

sodbuster wrote:Cato there there is a lot of hatred out there for the Kennedy family.

Sometimes it is almost as bad as bad as the hatred toward Bill Clinton.

And there is some toward GW Bush as well.

People really take their politics too seriously sometimes.

Just so you know sodbuster, I'm no fan of either the Kennedys, the Clintons, or Mr. Byrd. I would really prefer none of them were in office. Neither am I fan of Mr. Bush, in fact I believe he'll go down as one of the worst presidents to ever occupy the Oval Office.

What gripes me however, is that many, from the moveon.org crowd, to the Coulters, to the Rush Limbaughs, to the James Carvelles all spew their hatred attacking the individual on a personal basis. Wishing evil upon evil on them mainly because they don't think alike. I can almost gaurenttee you that if Teddy Kennedy was from the republican party the story would be different as it would of George Bush was a democrat.

If people have a problem with their politics, then grow the gonads and intelligence to stand and explain why their politics is wrong, but don't don't attack the individual and wish ill upon them. That is so small and ignorant.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm

As a person who simply can't stomach the Kennedy clan, I can honestly say I have never wished any of them any harm, other than to lose elections and pay for their crimes.

If that makes me a bad person, I'm a bad person. I can live with that.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:31 am

Laura Bush killed a teenage boy. I wonder what TH wishes for her????
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:00 am

bmd wrote:Laura Bush killed a teenage boy. I wonder what TH wishes for her????

I wish for her a long and blessed retirement. Ted Kennedy murdered Mary Jo Kopechne, lied about it, covered it up and got away with it*--because he is a Kennedy. Laura Bush was in an accident. There is a difference, bm'd.

* http://www.ytedk.com/chapter3.htm
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:45 am

Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:
Keli wrote:
So, what are you saying?

Cato,
I am typing this real slowly...so I hope you get it. I was not celebrating the ill health of Ted and Bob. I was remarking that, Ted had a seizure. Bob was sad. And, I was sick about Obama's inauguration. Finis. Caput. Th-th-th-thaaaat's all, folks.

Rolling Eyes

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 am

Terry sometimes your wit goes over our head.

I did not get it either but I do now. Very Happy

(My wife says the good thing about dealing with third graders is she doesnt have to shift gears when she gets home..)

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down