WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read.

Go down

Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. Empty Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read.

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 pm

This is like to funny?Are you actually saying that you have no clue as to how the suns activity (you know that big red ball in the sky every day that heats the earth) corresponds to the earths (that's the place in which you live) temperature?

ok so lets say the Sun (the big ball in the sky) goes out or decreases its out put by 10%! What would happen.

Or lets say the sun (the big red ball) increases its output by 10% what would happen?

Here is an experiment for you that might help.

Get a lamp with 60 watt bulb. Turn it on and hold your hand 1 inch away. Then put a 100 watt bulb in and do the same, then a 40 watt bulb.

Feel the difference?

Now while you are doing that pass some gas in the room and see how much you hand heats up.

Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948 Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948 Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948 Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948 Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948 Best reply to an AGW Global Warminist I ever read. 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down