WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges

3 posters

Go down

Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges Empty Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges

Post by Keli Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges

Kenyan police say the half brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for possession of marijuana.

Area police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said George Obama was picked up Saturday and was being held at the Huruma police post in the capital. Omokulongolo said officers found one joint of marijuana on him.

(Excerpt) Read more at thebigfeedblog.com ...

BUT...he didn't inhale.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges Empty Re: Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges

Post by ohio county Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

George Obama just sent me an e-mail to the effect that if I'd forward a couple thousand dollars he'd share his late wife's net worth with me once it cleared the Kenyan National Bank.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges Empty Re: Obama's Brother Arrested on Drug Charges

Post by ziggy Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

You too? I sent my $2,000 to him last week. He told me it would be in a box so large I'd need to pick it up at the rear of the Post Office. So I expect to get it in the rear any day now.

Smile Smile
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down