WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

+2
Aaron
SamCogar
6 posters

Go down

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms Empty Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

Post by SamCogar Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

LOS ANGELES — The Southern California mother of octuplets receives $490 a month in food stamps and three of her first six children are disabled and receiving federal assistance, her publicist confirmed Monday evening.

Spokesman Michael Furtney said Suleman did not want to disclose the nature of the disabilities, or the type or sum of the payments.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490269,00.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms Empty Re: Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

Post by Aaron Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm

You know there are thos on this board who have told us that is not the case so why must you persist in posting such dispicable falasities? Please correct your story to go along with what we've already been told here.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms Empty Re: Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms

Post by ohio county Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 am

She has a publicist? Why would a woman who only wants to bond with her fourteen children need a publicist? Why does this bonehead story have legs?
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am

She's expecting millions from Oprah and the Today Show and a movie deal from Lifetime TV. What a nutjob.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am

And if she gets some of those millions, would she still be a "nutjob"?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 am

It was you who said just last week that she could care for her family without government aid so if she's financially sound, why would she need those millions?

Why not leave that money for some poor sap that’s being held down due to the shortage of government assistance.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 am

I did not say that she could do anything- not last week nor any other time.

I did post a link to someone who said that she is not on welfare.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:17 am

Do you often post links stating something that you don't agree with?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 am

Aaron wrote:Do you often post links stating something that you don't agree with?

I often post links to things that someone else might know more about that I do. You should be so wise as to do the same.

But of course since no one knows more than the great Aaron, that would be impossible, I guess.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:31 am

Plenty of people know more then I do, including many on this very forum on many subjects. And when they do, I’m willing to yield to their expertise and am even willing to learn from them if the subject in interesting enough to me, and I have the time.

What I'm not willing to do is give in to a lying, bigmouth, tough guy wannabe, crybaby who resorts to name callling when he's been proven the fraud he is.

Is that clear Ziggy?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 am

No. Nothing you say is ever clear. It is usually just, as Stephanie has told you more that once, bullshit.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:00 am

There have been plenty of millionaire nutjobs. She's a nutjob.

She had six children, three with disabilities, no father in their lives and she chose to have at least 6 embryos implanted. She doesn't sound rational or fit to raise those children. She's sick.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:48 am

ziggy wrote:Nothing you say is ever clear.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm a pretty perceptive person and a pretty good judge of character. It's one of the things that make me really, really good at my job.

Of course it normally upsets the profession manure spreaders, especially when I call them for what they are and let them know I won’t tolerate their BS.

Aaron wrote:...a lying, bigmouth, tough guy wannabe, crybaby who resorts to name calling when he's been proven the fraud he is.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 am

ohio county wrote: Why does this bonehead story have legs?

Who is gonna believe she only ...... "receives $490 a month in food stamps" ...... for her and 6 kids ...... in California?

West Virginia would pay more than that, ...... wouldn't they?

And mercy me, thinks of how much Earned Income Tax Credits she was getting with those 6 kids ......... and now she has 14 dependents to claim.

And her parents will be getting paid more than double for their "babysetting".

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570 Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm

EIC you can only claim for two children.

I don't know diddly about Food Stamps, other than now you don't get a book of stamps. It's like a debit card.

WIC will cover most of the formula for that brood, plus she'll get a ton of milk, cheese, juice and who knows what all else now. I think they give out tuna and peanut butter.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:Nothing you say is ever clear.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'm a pretty perceptive person and a pretty good judge of character. It's one of the things that make me really, really good at my job.

But it was your employer, not mine, who recently had to shut down some of its West Virginia operations. Maybe that's at least partly because you are not as good as you think you are.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm

My employeer shut down our WV location becasue the cost of business was too high to continue to operate there. Our non production cost were only rivaled by our plant in Franklin Park, IL which if you're smart enough to read a map, will discover is in Cook County, IL.

We invested 6 million dollars in Ohio and will provide the same service covering much of the same area from here.

On a personal note, they gave me a very nice relocation package and raised my pay to retain my services.

I'm every bit as good as I think I am and then some because I know what my limitations are. If you would have been lucky enough to find someone with half my talents, perhaps you could have paid yourself a little more then $4.00/hour.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Ms. Ziggy is quite happy with my "$4.00 an hour". If it's not a problem for her, why is it a problem for you?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Aaron wrote:My employeer shut down our WV location becasue the cost of business was too high to continue to operate there. Our non production cost were only rivaled by our plant in Franklin Park, IL which if you're smart enough to read a map, will discover is in Cook County, IL.

I was reading maps and traveling in Cook County, IL either before you were born- or at least while you were still in diapers.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Then you know their level of corruption and astronomical tax rates are one of the few places in this country that rival West Virginia.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:07 pm

I could care less how much you made but it does speak to your abilities.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Aaron wrote:I could care less how much you made but it does speak to your abilities.

When have I ever claimed to have anything much in the way of "abilities"? I have never claimed to be anything more than just a dumb ole' Ziggy tryin' to get by.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 am

The story of a Mother and her publicist makes me think of all the Mothers in America who go to bed publicity-hungry every night.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 am

Octuplets Mom On Welfare, Spokesman Confirms Baby
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down