WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers

2 posters

Go down

Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers Empty Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers

Post by Cato Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A senior Senate Democrat said Tuesday he would consider taxing U.S. workers on their employer-sponsored health insurance to help pay for extending coverage to millions of uninsured Americans.

"I think that tax provision should be on the table," said Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, who will play a major role in writing the legislation to revamp the U.S. healthcare system as promised by President Barack Obama.

"It's too aggressive. It skews the system," he said of the tax benefit.

"The rest of the story"

Now that's change that one can believe in. The democrats wanting to tax healthcare of hardworking Americans. This is me laughing my behind off at the fools that actually believe the democrats care anymore for the public than the republicans do.

Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers 33948

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers Empty Re: Here's a little tidbit for you democrat lovers

Post by ohio county Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 pm

If the democrats really cared about the public in general and the poor in particular, they wouldn't be threatening to reduce the tax deduction for charitable donations. It will mean millions of dollars being sent to the federal government rather than soup kitchens, homeless shelters, hot meals for seniors, daycare centers, and much more.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down