WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package

2 posters

Go down

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package Empty I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package

Post by Cato Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 pm

The U.S. lost another 651,000 jobs in February, pushing the unemployment rate above 8 percent, according to figures released Friday by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That means the nation has suffered a decline of 2.6 million jobs during the past four months. A total of 4.4 million jobs have been lost since the recession began in December

The rest of the story

11:30 am : Stocks have fallen below the prior session's lows, thereby registering new multiyear intraday lows.

New York Fed President Dudley stated that there is no imminent recovery for markets, and the economy has considerable downside momemtum, according to Dow Jones

More Here

By the way, as sorry as Bush was, this is no longer a Bush economy. The democrats have been in control congress for a little more than 2 years and Obamessiah has been the unoffical president for months and the official one for a month and half. If you look at the markets they have fallen off drasically since Obama was elected. I wonder this this was the change we could believe in?

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package Empty Re: I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package

Post by ohio county Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Some republicans are pretty pleased with it:

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package 65984e46fe5e3fb1aa1ce6e2fbbdaca1
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package Empty Re: I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package

Post by Cato Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 pm

ohio county wrote:Some republicans are pretty pleased with it:

I guess people don't much like the Obama economic package 65984e46fe5e3fb1aa1ce6e2fbbdaca1

I know ain't that sad!!

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down