WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa...

3 posters

Go down

Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa... Empty Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa...

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:54 pm

‘Fusion center’ data draws fire over assertions Politics, banners seen as suspect.
columbia tribune ^ | 03/14/09 | T.J. Greaney

Tim Neal of Miller County was shocked recently when he heard a radio program about a strategic report compiled by state and federal law enforcement agencies to combat terrorism.

Titled “The Modern Militia Movement,” the report is dated Feb. 20 and designed to help police identify militia members or domestic terrorists. Red flags outlined in the document include political bumper stickers such as those for U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, talk of conspiracy theories such as the plan for a mega-highway from Canada to Mexico and possession of subversive literature.

But when Neal read the report, he couldn’t help but think it described him. A military veteran and a delegate to the 2008 Missouri Republican state convention, he didn’t appreciate being lumped in with groups like the Neo-Nazis.

“I was going down the list and thinking, ‘Check, that’s me,’ ” he said. “I’m a Ron Paul supporter, check. I talk about the North American union, check. I’ve got the ‘America: Freedom to Fascism’ video loaned out to somebody right now. So that means I’m a domestic terrorist? Because I’ve got a video about the Federal Reserve?”

Blogs and Web sites frequented by people interested in civil liberties issues have been overloaded in recent days with comments from angry readers who view the document as a precursor to an American KGB spying on U.S. citizens.

I think that they have your cabal pegged, Stephanie.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa... Empty Re: Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa...

Post by Stephanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

If they come banging down my door will you guys pitch in for legal fees and bail money? I was born in this country so I know Nanny Pelosi won't offer any assistance.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa... Empty Re: Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa...

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Stephanie wrote:If they come banging down my door will you guys pitch in for legal fees and bail money? I was born in this country so I know Nanny Pelosi won't offer any assistance.

Bail money...yes. Can we use Dog's Bail Bond?? Legal Fees? No. However, I can get you in touch with my attorney, Terry Mason, Esquire.

Last edited by Armon Ayers on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Man, I'm so screwed!

Jimmy, did you take that Ron Paul bumper sticker off your car? Loyd still has his on his car and my name is on the C4L website and a bunch of Ron Paul meetup groups. Should I flee to Canada?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Nah. You aren't planning on being in Missouri anytime soon, are you? You ought to be safe.

I took my Ron Paul bumper sticker off the day after the election. I didn't want to be compared to the pissbabies who sported John Kerry bumper stickers for four years.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 am

Stephanie,
Print this and place it in a conspicuous place on your car. (Have you see black helicopters circling Butcher Manor, yet?)

Stephanie: Umpda the Onra Aulpa umperba tickersa... Constsm
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 am

No helicopters, but I have been having some major problemo's with my telephone. Lots and lots of clicking sounds etc.

Don't you worry about it. The government is on to me. They know I'm a radical who must be watched.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 am

Missouri official apologizes to third-party candidates for reference in militia report

Well I feel so much better now.

References to Bob Barr, Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin to be removed from MIAC report

"Portions of that report may be easily construed by readers as offensive to supporters of certain political candidates or to those candidates themselves," Britt wrote in his apology letter to Paul, Barr and Baldwin. "I regret that those comments were ultimately included in the final report issued by the MIAC."
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 pm

I regret those comments were ultimately included in the final report, too, but then I'm not the guy who ultimately included them.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 pm

You're a radical. Too late for regrets.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down