WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still waiting Sodbuster

Go down

Still waiting Sodbuster Empty Still waiting Sodbuster

Post by Cato Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 pm

There is a post in the thread "As we acced to new Heights" That needs, no demands your attention. I am waiting with baited breath for your reply.

Cato

Last edited by Cato on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Still waiting Sodbuster Empty Re: Still waiting Sodbuster

Post by Cato Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 am

I'm still waiting Sherman - - -

I brought this foward so you would be able to find it. I'll keep doing so until you explain yourself.

Sodbuster wrote: Yesterday at 10:29 am

sodbuster wrote:More rightwing brain surgery....

Cato wrote:

Are the figures I quoted wrong, Sherman?

The Debt figure is the official figure from the US Treasury Department. I have a spreadsheet of the debt all the way back into the 1920's The population figure came from the US Census website. And it is just simple division to find out how much is owed per citizen. I used Excel to do the division since the debt number is so large. As far as the interest figure goes, I will admit I guessed at the interest, using 4% per annum. It may be less than that, by a point or so. However, the interest is still there and still due and owing, unless you are suggesting the US Government default, of course.

So, tell Me:

Is the National Debt growing, Sherman?

Why is it growing, Sherman?

As Sam pointed out there are many unfunded and underfunded liabilities coming due. Tell me Sherman, where will the money come from to pay for them?

Since you accused me of right wing brain surgery, why don't tell me where I made an error and show me the correct way to view these figures.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down