WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Miss California set up by a gay judge?

3 posters

Go down

Was Miss California set up by a gay judge? Empty Was Miss California set up by a gay judge?

Post by Keli Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 am

Perez Hilton, homophile.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Was Miss California set up by a gay judge? Empty Re: Was Miss California set up by a gay judge?

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 am

How bad a representative does Perez Hilton make for the pro gay-marriage cause? Even the Today show, normally a reliable bastion of political correctness on social issues, seemed more sympathetic to Miss California when both were interviewed this morning. Making his case against Carrie Prejean, Perez proffered a pastiche of personal insult and intellectual incoherence. In contrast, Miss California took the high road, putting personal integrity ahead of temporal achievement.

Hilton was in a hole even before the live interview began. Today ran a clip of Hilton’s comments from yesterday in which he called Prejean a “dumb b—ch.”

When Perez appeared, questioned by Matt Lauer, his answers were an inconsistent jumble. When Lauer asked if “we’re ushering in a new era . . where these contestants are going to be subjectively judged on political and moral and religious beliefs,” Hilton replied “I hope not.”

But just a few minutes later Hilton declared that “Miss USA is not a person that’s politically incorrect.”

So which is it?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Was Miss California set up by a gay judge? Empty Re: Was Miss California set up by a gay judge?

Post by Keli Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:34 am

Here is is--right from the horse's arse.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 am

I found Ms Prejean articulate and well-spoken - particularly in the swimsuit part of the competition.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

ohio county wrote:I found Ms Prejean articulate and well-spoken - particularly in the swimsuit part of the competition.

Thanks, OC, for taking this discussion to a higher level.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 am

I'm sorry. I left it at the level I found it.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down