WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling on deaf ears

2 posters

Go down

Falling on deaf ears Empty Falling on deaf ears

Post by SamCogar Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 am

FAIRBANKS, Alaska — Gov. Sarah Palin resigned here Sunday with a blast at the media that reflected the frustrations that led her to leave office a year-and-a-half before her term expired. But speaking in a style that her fans see as plain talk and her detractors consider disjointed, she offered almost nothing about what she was planning to do next.

Plainly feeling liberated, Palin said that the freedom of the press was an important American right and one that members of the military died to protect.

So, how about, in honor of the American soldier, quit making things up,” she said with an insistent voice, prompting loud applause and cheers from a mostly sympathetic audience gathered at a park here.

Palin didn’t specify what she was accusing reporters of making up, but suggested that she was weary of the attention on her family since being tapped as the Republican vice presidential nominee last summer.

Our new governor has a very nice family, too, so leave his kids alone,” she demanded.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25451.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Falling on deaf ears Empty Re: Falling on deaf ears

Post by Cato Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 am

I have no idea what kind of a president she would make. I do know this she would far superior to the joke we presently have and superior to the jackass she ran with. That being said, when the media attack machine goes into full gear as it did with her, it tells me one thing. She scares the poop out of the leftists and that alone gives her several points on my respect-o-meter.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down