WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared

2 posters

Go down

Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared Empty Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared

Post by SamCogar Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 am

Palin is keeping her name in the spotlight. "Going Rogue" is already a bestseller and she has re-launched the PalinforAmerica.com Web site, which will create a community sign-up for Palin supporters around the country; forums and organizational opportunities for Palin fans.

"We want this site to be used as a tool to inform and organize people who support Sarah Palin and believe in the causes that will restore America," reads the site.

Insiders who've spoken with Palin recently said she seems eager to run in 2012, but Palin faces some public opinion problems. In the latest Washington Post/ABC News poll, 60 percent overall said she is not qualified to be commander in chief while 52 percent said they see her in unfavorable terms.

But among Republicans, Palin's favorability rating skyrockets to 76 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/16/palin-expresses-pity-grandbabys-daddy-oprah-interview/?test=latestnews

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared Empty Re: Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 am

She has problems, especially with credibility. I know what she has stated here reasons for resigning her Governorship are. I just don't agree with her.

She does have qualification issues and resigning did nothing to help them. And I truly believe that after the failures caused by inexperience of the current administration, Americans will be less likely to support another candidate with so little experience.

Barring her becoming a Senator or getting appointed via another Republican Administration to a post that would increase her experience, I think her hope of becoming President died July 26th.

She has a bright future. It’s just not as a politician, at least not for some time. Given that she’s just 45 years old though, she can spend time getting her bling, become a big wig in the Republican Party and then ease her way back in politics with a potential run at a the Presidency anytime between 2016 and 2024.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared Empty Re: Going Rogue has Obamaites Running Scared

Post by SamCogar Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Aaron, it seems to me that you think that only a consumate 100% Politician, like Obama, is capable of managing and directing the Office of POTUS. Why so?

If I remember correctly you don't have a similar belief when it comes to someone managing a School System or am I wrong about that?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 pm

No Sam, I don't think only a consummate politician can is 'capable of managing and directing the Office of POTUS' and to be honest, I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion.

What I do think is that the bulk of the American votes will be hesitant to put in another politician with so little experience as Sarah Palin has after the mess that a less experienced Barrack Obama has us in.

As for what I think, very few have come to the office with all the experience needed to take the task on full force; especially in their first year of office and that the best Presidents usually surround themselves with principled advisors who will tell them the truth, not what they want to hear.

And the best Presidents listen to all of their advisors, take in all the information and then make sound decisions based on their reasoning and principal and they stand firm without less thought to the political consequences then less principled Presidents who surround themselves with yes men who tell them what they want to hear.

I also understand that more then anything, if Congress would exercise their legislative powers, the President is little more then a figurehead who can set the agenda from the bully pulpit and his greatest power is his ability to say NO via the veto.

And for the record, I think that Barrack Obama is the type of person who has surrounded himself with yes people who tell him what he wants to hear and it shows in his leadership, or lack thereof as he has allowed Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to set the agenda and has shown no leadership on any issues to date. And hopefully the American voters will remember this in 2012 and send him packing.

As for a school administrator, yes, you would be wrong in what you are saying. What I have said is that I don't believe a Principal or any type of school administrator should be required to have been a teacher before becoming a leader in our schools. I believe we should hire person who have experience leading, and the more the better.

Unlike the office of POTUS, I believe that person should is the true leader of a school and as such, should be immensely qualified and as such, I would rather see a leader from the business or the military take a specified course on education then to see an educator take a specified course on leadership.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down