WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away

2 posters

Go down

U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away Empty U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away

Post by SamCogar Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 am

One of the key elements in the growing scandal is the revelation that IPCC based some of its public proclamations on non-peer reviewed reports.

"The data, all the data, needs to come to light," says Dr. Jane M. Orient, president of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness and an outspoken skeptic on climate change.

"Thousands of scientists are capable of assessing it. The only reason to keep it hidden, locked in the clutches of the elite few, is that it decisively disproves their computer models and shows that their draconian emission controls are based on nothing except a lust for power, control and profit."

The IPCC "made a clear and obvious error when it stated that Himalayan glaciers would be gone by 2035," added Patrick J. Michaels, a senior fellow in environmental policy at the libertarian Cato Institute, in an interview.

"The absurdity was obvious to anyone who had studied the scientific literature. This was not an honest mistake. IPCC had been warned about it for a year by many scientists."

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/20/panels-glacier-disaster-claims-melting-away/?test=latestnews

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away Empty Re: U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away

Post by Keli Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am

Sam,

This is more of the irrefutable information, truth and science that is going to drive TerryRC from this forum! You have no one to blame but yourself and the truth!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away Empty Re: U.N. Panel's Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away

Post by SamCogar Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 am

I know, ...... I know, ...... and I pondered whether or not to post the above because of that very fact.

Yup, mister "I was for it before I was against it before I have never said what I think causes it" TRC will surely criticize my posting of the above.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down