WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize

2 posters

Go down

Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize Empty Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize

Post by Keli Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 pm

http://annem040359.wordpress.com/ ^ | February 15, 2010 | annem040359

Billionaire tycoon Donald Trump has called today for the Nobel Peace Prize to be stripped from former US Vice President Al Gore, according to a UK Mail Online report.

Mr. Trump has said that the record-breaking snow storms in a number of places in the USA is proof that Mr. Gore is wrong on global warming and that any efforts at tracking carbon emissions would harm the American economy.

(Excerpt) Read more at annem040359.wordpress.com ...
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize Empty Re: Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize

Post by Cato Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 am

Amen, and I hope he is stripped of it!!!

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize Empty Re: Donald Trump wants to strip Al Gore of his Peace Prize

Post by Keli Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 am

Cato wrote:Amen, and I hope he is stripped of it!!!

Well, you know that they give these prizes out for things you might do--like Obama. So, who knows? Maybe Al Gore will admit that Global Warming--Climategate--is a man-made lie, Then he should be considered for the prize--the one at the bottom of the Cracker Jack box!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 am

Keli wrote:
Cato wrote:Amen, and I hope he is stripped of it!!!

Well, you know that they give these prizes out for things you might do--like Obama. So, who knows? Maybe Al Gore will admit that Global Warming--Climategate--is a man-made lie, Then he should be considered for the prize--the one at the bottom of the Cracker Jack box!

Why waste a perfectly good prize one might find at the bottom of the Cracker Jack box on ilk like Gore.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down