WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten Barack Obama Tough Guy Lines

Go down

Top Ten Barack Obama Tough Guy Lines Empty Top Ten Barack Obama Tough Guy Lines

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Top Ten Barack Obama Tough Guy Lines

President Obama is acting all tough now, saying he wants to find “whose ass to kick” about the oil crisis. He really is a tough guy of action. Don’t believe it? Then just look at some of the things he’s said at recent speeches:

10. “See what I have on here? These are my ass-kicking pants. Stop calling them mom jeans.”

9. “Time to open a can of whupass! …Oh, but not this can; it isn’t certified organic.”

8. “I am here to kick ass and chew arugula, and I’m all out of arugula because of the high prices at Whole Foods.”

7. “Let me be clear: Your ass is mine!”

6. “Got your organic whupass now, but it’s in a jar, not a can. Time to open it! Errrr… Hmm, let me just run it under some hot water and pound it against a counter a few times and then it’s whupass!”

5. “My name is Barack Obama. You spilled oil in my gulf. Prepare for finger pointing.”

4. “I ain’t got time to bleed… but I probably have enough time to finish a round of golf.”

3. “I’m here to kick ass and take names. Mainly to take names. Please fill out this census form.”

2. “Watch out: It’s not only my close personal friends I throw under a bus.”

And the number one Barack Obama tough guy line…

1. “You’ve messed with the wrong president, and polls show quite clearly I am the wrong president.”

--copied--
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down