WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar

4 posters

Go down

Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar Empty Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:53 pm

As concerns mount about the presence of Asian carp near Lake Michigan, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin today urged President Obama to appoint a carp czar to oversee efforts to keep the invasive species out of the Great Lakes.

"We need to have one person who coordinates the efforts of the federal, state and local agencies that are doing everything they can to keep the Asian carp out of Lake Michigan," Durbin said during a news conference at the Shedd Aquarium. "We believe it's absolutely essential."
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar Empty Re: Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar

Post by Keli Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Know how to prepare carp? Nail the fish to a cedar plank. Baste with butter and spices. Bake for one hour at 350 degrees. Remove fish from oven and then from the cedar plank. Throw the fish away and eat the plank.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar Empty Re: Turbin asks Obama to appoint crap czar

Post by ohio county Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 am

May I suggest one small change? I'd throw the carp away at the beginning...
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 am

May I suggest one small change? I'd throw the carp away at the beginning...

I'm with Ohio. Carp is an oily, nasty-tasting fish.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down