WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Rangel

+2
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Stephanie
6 posters

Go down

Charlie Rangel Empty Charlie Rangel

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 am

Did you guys see this? I just can't believe this guy, I really can't.
var nymagSubtype = "Embed";
Charlie Rangel 0
_qacct="p-52tlJ-QdbVwC-";quantserve();
Quantcast
try { _uacct = "UA-504941-6"; urchinTracker(); } catch(err) {}
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Charlie Rangel Empty Re: Charlie Rangel

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:06 am

Obviously, young Russert is a racist for asking a question of the son of slaves/sharecroppers who has been robbed by whitey and is deserving of every penny he lied about stealing. Also, it is somehow Boosh's fault this whole thing happened.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am

If Rangel is guilty he should be sentenced and run out of office.

I'm thinking he will survive it. Someone who has been in office as long as he has knows where all the bodies are hidden.

It isn't right but that is the way it is.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:04 am

It is the way it is because it is because the sheeple allow it to be that way.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 am

It is the way it is because it is because the sheeple allow it to be that way.

And you have personally changed the system how?

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 am

TerryRC wrote:It is the way it is because it is because the sheeple allow it to be that way.

And you have personally changed the system how?

Ahhh the typical question when the truth hits home. I pose my share of questions and raise enough hell about the corruption in politics. I have long since quit voting for incumbents. I work hard for those who challenge any incumbent, especially incumbents who support laws that force me to accept policies to which I disagree, like renting to homosexual couples, supporting abortion on demand. I also work very hard to remove those who support or propose unconstitutional programs and who aren't fiscally conservative.

Now what have you done, beside demand the politicans force your views ont he world?

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:43 pm

I remember when the NBC station used to show respect...
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 pm

TerryRC wrote:If Rangel is guilty he should be sentenced and run out of office.

I'm thinking he will survive it. Someone who has been in office as long as he has knows where all the bodies are hidden.

It isn't right but that is the way it is.

And you are quite happy with it because it protects you as it will Rangel and all the other POS.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am

Ahhh the typical question when the truth hits home. I pose my share of questions and raise enough hell about the corruption in politics. I have long since quit voting for incumbents. I work hard for those who challenge any incumbent, especially incumbents who support laws that force me to accept policies to which I disagree, like renting to homosexual couples, supporting abortion on demand. I also work very hard to remove those who support or propose unconstitutional programs and who aren't fiscally conservative.

Willy, where did I say I was in support of the system that protects there type of politicians? I didn't, of course, you just want to sling insults. By the way, voting against someone just because they are an incumbent is retarded.

I'm like you, except I support my touch points are civil liberties. I fight against politicians that support policies that would allow self-righteous crusaders to treat a another group like second class citizens just because they live differently.

In other words, I support the corruption no more than you do and you can't prove any differently.

And you are quite happy with it because it protects you as it will Rangel and all the other POS.

See my last words to Willy, above.

How about you other folks on the board. You have some baseless personal attacks for me? This seems to be the thread for it.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:02 am

BTW, Willy, I never see you go after too many republicans in particular.

Partisans acting like this is some zero sum game of football have entirely lost track of the values this country represents.

I believe public servants should be held to a higher standard and have never implied otherwise. For you and Sam to imply that I support corruption in the system because I am corrupt is flat out wrong. The work that I have done is easily verifiable and I will prove it to anyone that inquires.

Of course, it is intellectually easier for you to call me a lazy liar. Kudos for taking the easy way out.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 pm

How about you other folks on the board. You have some baseless personal attacks for me? This seems to be the thread for it.

Sorry. I find you refreshing and a worthy forensic opponent. I cannot argue with your observation that if Rangel is found guilty he should be charged, tried, and sentenced. And, yes, he knows where the bodies are buried. I don't like that but it is grounded in reality.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down