WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What

3 posters

Go down

Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What Empty Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What

Post by Cato Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:48 am

While taxpayers are footing the bill to keep America's auto industry off life support, an undercover investigation shows illegal activities by Chrysler employees who have enjoyed nearly $15 billion in government money.

Dozens of autoworkers in Detroit were caught on camera drinking beer and smoking marijuana before heading to work at the Chrysler plant that President Obama praised in a speech just two months ago.

And this is what you and I paided for

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy that your tax dollars went to save these poor pot smoking boobs jobs.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What Empty Re: Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What

Post by Aaron Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am

The extremely sad part is that I would lay odds that their union contract precludes them from being fired for these actions.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What Empty Re: Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What

Post by ziggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 am

Cato wrote:While taxpayers are footing the bill to keep America's auto industry off life support, an undercover investigation shows illegal activities by Chrysler employees who have enjoyed nearly $15 billion in government money.

Dozens of autoworkers in Detroit were caught on camera drinking beer and smoking marijuana before heading to work at the Chrysler plant that President Obama praised in a speech just two months ago.

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy that your tax dollars went to save these poor pot smoking boobs jobs.

Cato

On the other hand, maybe cars that are made by beer drinking, pot smoking auto workers will somehow handle better for beer drinking, pot smoking American drivers than would cars made by sober, no-nonsense auto workers. lol! Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 49761 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 249131 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 197570 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 33948
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Aaron wrote:The extremely sad part is that I would lay odds that their union contract precludes them from being fired for these actions.

That was discussed this morning on the news. No, they cannot be fired. Union work rules.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:59 pm

ziggy wrote:
Cato wrote:While taxpayers are footing the bill to keep America's auto industry off life support, an undercover investigation shows illegal activities by Chrysler employees who have enjoyed nearly $15 billion in government money.

Cato

On the other hand, maybe cars that are made by beer drinking, pot smoking auto workers will somehow handle better for beer drinking, pot smoking American drivers than would cars made by sober, no-nonsense auto workers. lol! Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 49761 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 249131 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 197570 Speaking about Government Motors (GM, Crysler), Guess What 33948

Then again I don't care so long as it isn't my money be extorted from me to prop up companies like GM and Crysler. However, since you support the extortion of one's labors to give to the nonproductive like these boobs as post like your is the best one could expect I guess.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Cato wrote:Then again I don't care so long as it isn't my money be extorted from me to prop up companies like GM and Crysler. However, since you support the extortion of one's labors to give to the nonproductive like these boobs as post like your is the best one could expect I guess.

So how is it that it isn't your money being extorted to prop up corporate welfare to GM and Chrysler, but it is your money being extorted to "prop up" unemployed real people?

I have posted against corporate welfare on this and predecessor forums since day one. So what has taken you so long?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

ziggy wrote:
Cato wrote:Then again I don't care so long as it isn't my money be extorted from me to prop up companies like GM and Crysler. However, since you support the extortion of one's labors to give to the nonproductive like these boobs as post like your is the best one could expect I guess.

So how is it that it isn't your money being extorted to prop up corporate welfare to GM and Chrysler, but it is your money being extorted to "prop up" unemployed real people?

I have posted against corporate welfare on this and predecessor forums since day one. So what has taken you so long?

Obviously you must be a graduate of a government school and thus lack any comprehension. I have spoke against all forms of welfare, social, corporate, and foreign aide. All are unconstitutional, no matter what your beloved judges say.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Well, you most often complain about some poor, single mother who you see at the store buying cigarettes or beer while she buys food with government food stamps. You do not say anything about welfare to Wall Street bankers and to some of the other richest corporations in America unless you are prodded and reminded of the hundreds of billion$ in corporate welfare.

You selective indignation smacks of picking on the little people who can't fight back, but while giving the big boys a free pass.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 pm

My daddy always said watch your pennies and the dollars would take care of themself. Perhaps if we got off the entitlement mentality band wagon as a nation, our leaders would stop giving it all away.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Cato wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Obviously you must be a graduate of a government school and thus lack any comprehension. I have spoke against all forms of welfare, social, corporate, and foreign aide. All are unconstitutional, no matter what your beloved judges say.

My beloved judges? How so? It is the Constitution, not Ziggy, that appoints the Courts to adjudicate questions of the Constitution and of the law. I don't always like what they do, and you don't always like what they do. So how are they any more Ziggy's "beloved judges" than they are yours? Has Cato hugged his beloved judges lately?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Presidents and try to find judges who agree with their idology and then appoint them to the court. Where FDR was successful-along with his outright blackmail of current justices, Ike failed. Other Presidents have had mixed results over the years. It is what those men often say that I do not particularly care for as much of what they have said over the years does not go hand in hand with what the Constitution acutally says.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down