WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Law that Ziggy would be proud of.

+2
Aaron
SamCogar
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Law that Ziggy would be proud of.

Post by Aaron Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Why is it that if I rent an apartment to a HUD receiptent, each bedroom has to have a window AND a closet and only in certain cases is an armoir allowed to be used in place of a closet, each bedroom has to meet specific guidelines but those same rules and regulations do not apply to private landlords?

Why is it that evicting a HUD receiptent can take months and months and hearing upon hearing but a private landlord can have a tenant evicted within a week?

And why is it that if I accept a HUD voucher and decline to rent to someone, I am required by law to provide a written explaination but if I rent to a private individual, I'm not?

Why do HUD rentals require by law an annual inspection by a HUD approved inspector but a private landlords residence does not?

If the same law applies to ALL landlords, why these discrepancies Terry?

I don't suppose you can address any of these facts, can you Terry?

Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Law that Ziggy would be proud of.

Post by SamCogar Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 am

A Stated Fact = a woman in Grand Rapids, Mich., who posted an advertisement at her church last July seeking a Christian roommate.

A Stated Fact = the Fair Housing Act prevents people from publishing an advertisement stating their preference of religion, race or handicap with respect to the sale or rental of a dwelling.

A Stated Fact = Definitions of roommate on the Web:

•an associate who shares a room with you - wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

•A roommate is a person who shares a living facility, called as a sharehome, such as an apartment or dormitory. Synonyms include sharemate, suitemate, housemate, or flatmate ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roommate

Whenever someone is “stuck on stupid” you have to enjoy the entertainment they provide.

Next TRC will be claiming the Police could arrest that Michigan woman on a "prostitution charge" being that she was soliciting a paying cohabitating partner.

A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948 A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948 A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948 A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948 A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948 A Law that Ziggy would be proud of. - Page 2 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 am

TRC is always right, ...... just ask him.

But don't ask HUD ....... because they think he is full of shit also.

November 04, 2010 - The U.S. Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) has dismissed a civil rights complaint against against a woman in Grand Rapids, Mich., who posted an advertisement at her church last July seeking a Christian roommate.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/04/hud-dismisses-complaint-woman-ad-seeking-christian-roommate/?test=latestnews

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 am

Terry thinks that because one has the right to file a complaint that all landlords are subject to the same rules and regulations but when I ask him 4 very specific questions, he ran like a scalded dog. He claims to be a libertarian who values ownership unless of course the complaint is religion and then he lets his immense hatred for religion override any common sense or libertarian values he may have.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 am

Aaron wrote:Terry thinks that because one has the right to file a complaint that all landlords are subject to the same rules and regulations but when I ask him 4 very specific questions, he ran like a scalded dog. He claims to be a libertarian who values ownership unless of course the complaint is religion and then he lets his immense hatred for religion override any common sense or libertarian values he may have.

To borrow from that baffoon Benson who debated Dan Quayle some years ago, I know libertarians and Terry is no libertarian. Terry is an elitist who thinks he know what is best for everyone and will damn well use the government to force you to comply. In fact, Terry is little more than a leftist pawn.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2