WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman

2 posters

Go down

Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman Empty Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman

Post by Keli Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:06 am

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2010/11/kick-in-groin-for-kafir-doctor.html

Here is an excerpt from the report:

“…The doctor rushed to help a woman who went into violent hemorrhage after childbirth. But when the woman’s relatives discovered that the doctor was a man, they immediately went on the attack.

This incident took place at Örebro University Hospital in Sweden two weeks ago. According to René Bangshöj, head of the women’s clinic, the assaulted doctor had been called in to help a woman who had just given birth and who then underwent heavy bleeding.

“When the doctor came in, he was met by angry screaming: ‘We do not want a male doctor at the childbirth room’,” Bangshöj said to Swedish Radio in Örebro.

The doctor, however, took his medical vow seriously, and went towards the woman. That made her husband go berserk, and he violently attacked the doctor to stop him from touching his bleeding wife.

“And at the same time the woman’s brother came into the room and attacked the doctor from behind,” Bangshöj told the reporter. “The doctor tried to protect himself against the punches and kicks, but the two foreigners nevertheless gave him a sharp kick in the groin,” he said to Swedish Radio…”

I’m going to stick my neck out here and speculate that the patient’s family perhaps was Muslim? I know, I know, I shouldn’t guess - but I’m just using my deductive reasoning here. They didn’t make me a detective for nothing. Anyway, so much for cultural relativism and the myth of Islam’s tolerance – even for a doctor who was trying to save the mother’s life.

The story has a happy ending – sort of. The police came in force and arrested the two men. The doctor got his patient into surgery and saved her. The question now is, what will happen to her at home, since she suffered an Infidel male’s hands to be laid upon her, even if she was under anesthesia?

Even though the doctor saved her life, I think that she still has to honor kill herself for having been touched by an infidel male--or she will be stoned by her loved ones and newborn baby. Ala awk-barf!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman Empty Re: Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 am

When Your Doctor is a Muslim: The Medical Jihad on America Continues

By Debbie Schlussel http://www.debbieschlussel.com/21858/when-your-doctor-is-a-muslim-455246-the-medical-jihad-on-america-continues/

I’ve written many times over the years about Muslim medical doctors involved in Islamic terrorism . . . and Muslim doctors involved in medical jihad against non-Muslim patients, such as the case of Joseph Applebaum, who was essentially murdered by his Islamic extremist doctor, who declined to treat him and allowed him to die. I’ve compiled an exclusive list of jihadist doctors.

Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman Empty Re: Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman

Post by Keli Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Dr. attacked for trying to save Muslim woman Eurabia
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down