WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet?

Go down

I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? Empty I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet?

Post by SamCogar Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 am

LONDON — A world of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll plays out behind the official Islamic law observances of Saudi Arabian royalty, U.S. diplomats say in cables revealed by WikiLeaks and quoted by the Guardian newspaper.

Consulate officials in Jeddah, describing an underground Halloween party thrown last year by a member of the large Al-Thunayan family, said liquor and prostitutes were present in abundance behind heavily guarded villa gates, the Guardian said.

The diplomats wanted to keep the family member's identity secret, the Guardian said.

A U.S. energy drinks company helped finance the party, it said.

"Alcohol, though strictly prohibited by Saudi law and custom, was plentiful at the party's well-stocked bar. The hired Filipino bartenders served a cocktail punch using sadiqi, a locally-made moonshine," said the cable quoted by the Guardian. "It was also learned through word-of-mouth that a number of the guests were in fact 'working girls', not uncommon for such parties."

The "thriving and throbbing" Saudi underground party scene is protected by Saudi royalty but available only behind closed doors for the very rich, whose homes feature basement bars, discos and clubs, said the cable, according to the Guardian.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40559179/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/

Now, ...... ya got any more questions as to why they want to throw that WikiLeaks prick under a great big bus ....... and run over him 3 or 5 times?

I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? 49761 I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? 33948 I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? 33948 I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? 33948 I am, You am, Is lam we all having a good time yet? 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down