WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution is religion (scam) and not science

4 posters

Go down

Evolution is religion (scam) and not science Empty Evolution is religion (scam) and not science

Post by Keli Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Scammers click here
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Evolution is religion (scam) and not science Empty Re: Evolution is religion (scam) and not science

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

HA, that's probably a "heathen" virus and I'se ain't cliking on it cause itsa likely to zap my PC. affraid

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Evolution is religion (scam) and not science Empty Re: Evolution is religion (scam) and not science

Post by Cato Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 am

SamCogar wrote:HA, that's probably a "heathen" virus and I'se ain't cliking on it cause itsa likely to zap my PC. affraid

Awww Sam, Don't worry, it didn't jap mine

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 pm

SamCogar wrote:HA, that's probably a "heathen" virus and I'se ain't cliking on it cause itsa likely to zap my PC. affraid

You are afraid that something might show your religion to be a scam?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Ich bin Ala-awkbarf! wrote: You are afraid that something might show your religion to be a scam?

Oh mercy no, I'sa feared cause I'm usely sittin if front of my PC and iffen a Jihadi PC BOMB blows ........ it would surely dump a hot cup of coffee you know where ..... and that would hurt like Hell Fire & Damnation, iffen ya get my drift.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 pm

SamCogar wrote:
Ich bin Ala-awkbarf! wrote: You are afraid that something might show your religion to be a scam?

Oh mercy no, I'sa feared cause I'm usely sittin if front of my PC and iffen a Jihadi PC BOMB blows ........ it would surely dump a hot cup of coffee you know where ..... and that would hurt like Hell Fire & Damnation, iffen ya get my drift.

Your god is too small, Sam.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 am

Your god is too small, Sam.

But size doesn't matter ........ when ya got a big ego. Evolution is religion (scam) and not science 81632 Evolution is religion (scam) and not science 81632

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down