WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu.

Go down

A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. Empty A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu.

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 pm

These were made by posters on the NewsVine Forum.

“A friend of mine has a 14 year old son, he loves the sciences. Last year his science teacher had them watch the animated movie "Finding Nemo" for their studies on the ocean. He was greated upset that this was considered a science lesson. So were we. They were given five projects, all posters on a science subject and four tests. That was the extent of his science class last semester. he has a good teacher now and he is very pleased with the difference.”

A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. 248524 A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. 248524 A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. 248524

“We've just had the coldest Winter in 1000 years in the UK, according the media in England, and I live in Texas where it is currently so damn cold, that my Crown Royal froze in the bottle last night, Global Warming my Ass!”

A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. 33948 A couple of notable quotes I thot I'd shar wit yu. 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down