WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs

3 posters

Go down

Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs Empty Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs

Post by ohio county Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 am

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/greenpeace-founder-questions-man-made-global-warming/

ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs Empty Re: Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs

Post by Aaron Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Don't tell Ziggy. He'll claim the guy is crazy and didn't really say what he said. He rolls like that.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs Empty Re: Greenpeace Activist Says Organization Co-opted by Politucs

Post by ohio county Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:40 pm

I already told him. He didn't say anything! Maybe he got put off by the commercial that started the clip...
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Perhaps he did what he always does. If he can't manipulate something to fit the answer he already has, he ignores it.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Maybe I'm naive. I take Ziggy at face value. I pretty much believe what he tells me. I've met him. Why would he tell me something he doesn't believe?
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 pm

I didn't say Ziggy doesn't believe everything he says Jimmy. I'm sure he does but that doesn't change who he is.

I've met him and I'm not saying he wouldn't tell me something he doesn't believe.

What I'm saying is that in his dealings with me, I'll say he's been less then honest and leave it at that.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Patrick Moore, co-founder of the environmental organization Greenpeace, isn’t too hot about global warming. Appearing on Fox Business Network with Stuart Varney on Thursday, he said global warming is a “natural phenomenon,” there’s no proof of man-made global warming, and suggested that “alarmism” is driving politicians to create bad environmental policies. He also said he’s not the only environmentalist that believes like him:

There are lots of environmentalists, including ole' Ziggy, who are un-convinced that the activities of humans make a significant contribution to so-called "global warming". But we don't have to believe in "global warming" to see that "clean coal" is a PR scam, or that mountaintop removal coal mining does immesaurably more blight to the natural landscape than a zillion wind turbines. And when the wind turbines eventually fall down or rust away, the mountain is still there.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 am

You see OC, he believes what he says, even if it is false and/or tripe.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down