WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I knew there was a reason I like Trump

2 posters

Go down

I knew there was a reason I like Trump Empty I knew there was a reason I like Trump

Post by SamCogar Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 am

In an extremely wide-ranging and at times surreal interview with Human Events, Donald Trump said he admired Saddam Hussein's terrorism policy.

"Whether you like Saddam Hussein or not, and I don't - he was a bad guy - but he used to shoot terrorists, he use to kill them. He didn't give them a trial like in this country...he used to shoot terrorists and kill them."

But exactly what he meant by that is pretty unclear, as he added, "We don't have to have our soldiers over there in the Middle East being blown up by land mines...it's just not going to happen. With me we're going to build the United States."

However he's apparently ok with sending naval forces into the Indian Ocean. When confronted with the Somali pirate situation, Trump insisted, "Give me one good admiral and a few ships and I will wipe them out so fast."

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/03/15/trump-him-or-not-saddam-didn-t-put-terrorists?test=latestnews

I knew there was a reason I like Trump 197570 I knew there was a reason I like Trump 197570 I knew there was a reason I like Trump 197570 I knew there was a reason I like Trump 197570 I knew there was a reason I like Trump 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

I knew there was a reason I like Trump Empty Re: I knew there was a reason I like Trump

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

I'm confused. You support our occupation of two countries. Why are you cheering Trump when he says he would bring troops home?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down