WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick a fork in her, she's done...

5 posters

Go down

Stick a fork in her, she's done... Empty Stick a fork in her, she's done...

Post by Keli Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:07 am

Short-changed in NH
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Stick a fork in her, she's done... Empty Re: Stick a fork in her, she's done...

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:26 am

Well I cant get the video with my little computer Keli.

Are you declaring the political demise of Hillary?

If so it could be a little premature imo.

Obama is the darling right now but politics is a fickle game.

Could be the best is yet to come.

The political paparazzi (aka news reporters) can turn on a dime.

Anything to scoop a story.

Or create one in the absence of a real one.

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:33 am

There are not enough illegal Chinese dishwasher thousand dollar HRC campaign donors IN China to save Hillary's campaign.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 am

Stick a fork in her, she's done... Melting-Md
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:28 pm

shermangeneral wrote:Well I cant get the video with my little computer Keli.

Are you declaring the political demise of Hillary?

If so it could be a little premature imo.

Obama is the darling right now but politics is a fickle game.

Could be the best is yet to come.

The political paparazzi (aka news reporters) can turn on a dime.

Anything to scoop a story.

Or create one in the absence of a real one.

Could very well be the best is yet to come, for the American people. Third was devastating to Hillary. Certainly the mantle of inevitability is long gone.

It's hard to say for certain she is "done". After all, I swear those Clintons have more lives than Wiley Coyote, never mind a cat.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:43 pm

I'm curious as to how she's done when she's still leading nationally by 20% including commanding leads in California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Anyone got an answer for that???

source
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Aaron wrote:I'm curious as to how she's done when she's still leading nationally by 20% including commanding leads in California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Anyone got an answer for that???

source

So what? Rudy has been leading in the polls nationally but got around 3.5% in Iowa and will fail miserably in NH. He placed 6th in Iowa, behind Ron Paul who got 10%. Remember Ron Paul? The guy you swore up and down wouldn't pull double digits anywhere? He proved you wrong in the first caucus. Anyway, Rudy also lost to the barely campaigning Fred "I'm really not all that interested" Thompson. I doubt anyone running for the GOP has more name recognition than "America's mayor".

Likewise with Hillary Clinton. Everyone knows who she is and what she says she wants to do and just how wonderful she thinks things were when she was running the country while Bill was getting busy with interns back in the 90's. She has more money than god, has had the party bosses and the MSM eating out of her hand not to mention a parade of who's who used to be in the Democratic Party out stomping for her. She lost to a little known governor from the same state she "co-governed" before installing a revolving door on the Lincoln Bedroom and a black, first-term Senator from Illinois with a Muslim sounding last name and little to no executive or foreign policy experience.

How many defeats will she suffer before you figure she's toast? What don't you get about the fact that Obama is turning out the youth vote.....people who have never voted before and don't have landlines and aren't being counted in the polls? Edwards is getting the union vote. Ask anyone who's been a union member longer than Obama's been in the Senate who they're voting for and 9 times out of 10 you're going to hear the name Edwards.

Can she survive? If anyone can it's Mrs. Slick Willy herself. Is my analysis wishful thinking? Time will tell.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:01 am

Stephanie wrote: How many defeats will she suffer before you figure she's toast? What don't you get about the fact that Obama is turning out the youth vote.....people who have never voted before and don't have landlines and aren't being counted in the polls? Edwards is getting the union vote. Ask anyone who's been a union member longer than Obama's been in the Senate who they're voting for and 9 times out of 10 you're going to hear the name Edwards.

I'll stick with my prediction of several months ago, ...... Hillary will "go down in flames".

Of course Clinton and Julliani are leading in the National Polls, ..... they have been conducting Polling for that long and they were the most recognized names. And it was PC to say you would "vote for Hillary".

All Julliani can say is ..... "I got experience, .... I got experience".

All Hillary says is, .... "I'm for you ..... and I'm for change", ..... but everyone knows she is lying.

And yes, that "don't have land lines" thingy happened a long, long time ago. The telephone polling predicted a "win" with something like 90+%.

The results were just the opposite ........ because the majority of the "voting public" didn't even have a telephone.

cheers

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:18 am

Stephanie wrote:
Aaron wrote:I'm curious as to how she's done when she's still leading nationally by 20% including commanding leads in California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Anyone got an answer for that???

source

So what? Rudy has been leading in the polls nationally but got around 3.5% in Iowa and will fail miserably in NH. He placed 6th in Iowa, behind Ron Paul who got 10%. Remember Ron Paul? The guy you swore up and down wouldn't pull double digits anywhere? He proved you wrong in the first caucus. Anyway, Rudy also lost to the barely campaigning Fred "I'm really not all that interested" Thompson. I doubt anyone running for the GOP has more name recognition than "America's mayor".

Likewise with Hillary Clinton. Everyone knows who she is and what she says she wants to do and just how wonderful she thinks things were when she was running the country while Bill was getting busy with interns back in the 90's. She has more money than god, has had the party bosses and the MSM eating out of her hand not to mention a parade of who's who used to be in the Democratic Party out stomping for her. She lost to a little known governor from the same state she "co-governed" before installing a revolving door on the Lincoln Bedroom and a black, first-term Senator from Illinois with a Muslim sounding last name and little to no executive or foreign policy experience.

How many defeats will she suffer before you figure she's toast? What don't you get about the fact that Obama is turning out the youth vote.....people who have never voted before and don't have landlines and aren't being counted in the polls? Edwards is getting the union vote. Ask anyone who's been a union member longer than Obama's been in the Senate who they're voting for and 9 times out of 10 you're going to hear the name Edwards.

Can she survive? If anyone can it's Mrs. Slick Willy herself. Is my analysis wishful thinking? Time will tell.

Seems you got that Sherm syndrome in thinking that Iowa actually matters. As I mentioned many times on the old forum, the only sitting President Iowa has nominated was Reagan in 84 and Clinton in 96, both unchallenged incumbents. You guys will never learn.

And yes, the youth came out in Iowa. Hell, everyone came out in Iowa. Democratic caucus goers was up 77% from 2004. And as much as you hate to admit it, Hillary is as responsible for that as anyone else. I'm not saying she'll win the nomination but she will certainly be in it for the long haul, outlasting everyone but Obama. She’ll draw her supporters, she’ll galvanize the opposition and bring them out as well and in the end they will likely support Obama so he very well could win the nomination.

At any rate, I hardly think 25% of Californians, Pennsylvanians or New Jerseyains are going to suddenly stop supporting Hillary simply because she didn’t win in 2 states that just doesn't matter.

And you do realize that Rudy pretty much ignored Iowa don’t you Steph?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 am

Stick a fork in her, she's done... 6owr9kz
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 am

Yes Keli, you can post pictures. But you've faild to show how she's done. The truth of the matter only her and Obama have the resources to compete past February 5th, barring a major upset somewhere. That's not likely.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:43 am

Aaron wrote:At any rate, I hardly think 25% of Californians, Pennsylvanians or New Jerseyains are going to suddenly stop supporting Hillary simply because she didn’t win in 2 states that just doesn't matter.

I was watching George Snuffleupagus this morning on GMA and he pulled out a nice purdy map talking about Hillary and her prospects for the oral office. He said that NH wouldn't do her in, nor would a loss in Nevada if, as expected, Obama gets some servers unions endorsement (why would they support Obama, don't they know Edwards is the labor candidate) nor would South Carolina with it's 53% Black population.

He said Hillary's fate would be determined on Super Tuedsay by California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Arkansas among a few other states.

When I heard that, I thought, Aaron (that's what I call myself when I'm being reflective) that sound familiar. Where have we heard that before???
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:56 pm

Reminds of of an old song...

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... lol!

Clinton upsets Obama in NH; McCain wins By DAVID ESPO and PHILIP ELLIOTT, Associated Press Writers
7 minutes ago

CONCORD, N.H. - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton won New Hampshire's Democratic primary Tuesday night in a startling upset, defeating Sen. Barack Obama and resurrecting her bid for the White House. Sen. John McCain powered past his Republican rivals and back into contention for the GOP nomination.

Clinton's victory capped a comeback from last week's third-place finish in the Iowa caucuses and raised the possibility of a long battle for the party nomination between the most viable black candidate in history and the former first lady, who is seeking to become the first woman to occupy the Oval Office.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:44 pm

When all else fails, cry.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:02 am

Keli wrote:When all else fails, cry.

Do you figure that's what Thompson is doing?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 am

Stephanie wrote:

Thompson's still in the race???

Seems to me he needs to get a ton of geritol and get his lethargic old arse in gear before it passes him by. Smile
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:50 am

Aaron wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Thompson's still in the race???

Seems to me he needs to get a ton of geritol and get his lethargic old arse in gear before it passes him by. Smile

Wolf down, ....... Wolf down, ....... Wolf down

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down